Chapter No.21 The Party

"I could have every single inch of your body pressed tight against mine but I'd still say "pull me closer".

Ella POV

I spend my half-night trying to find the perfect dress for the party. Finding the dress was so hard. I can't go plain as there will be going to be so many models, other fashion designers. I want to fully express myself. I decide to buy this it is so beautiful like hella beautiful, gorgeous, stunning all the words are less for this dress in my eyes.

It is expensive as hell but I need it. After getting up in the morning first thing I did was to tell the girls about tomorrow's party. They came home early luckily. Clara and I decided to go and buy the dress I selected.

"I hope it's not too much," I said doubtfully. "Not at all it's perfect" they reassured me.

After buying my dress. We bought heels. We came home the girls were excited for me as much as I was.

"Laura how come you are not joining the party tomorrow? Lucas didn't ask you to come with him?" I asked.
"No, he is not attending the party. He has to see the other business they have you know." She explained.

"Nor do I have time for that tomorrow as I have something important at work tomorrow". She further said. "Okay best of luck for tomorrow," I said.

"You too enjoy yourself," she said. We all sleep in our rooms. The sleep was not coming to me because of tomorrow's event. I was excited, nervous.

Suddenly I started feeling all heated up thinking about Sebastian. How are makeout were. How we had sex. Every intimacy we share.

All the things he did to me. The way he made me feel. His fingers rubbed my clit. His groans, rough yet passionate kiss we shared. The way grips me while taking me from behind.

His lips were on my breast. Just thinking about it my nipples got hard. I couldn't think straight he is been recently coming into my dreams. All wet dreams.

I even imagine myself with him still with no shame. His every thrust inside me. The way he fills me inside.
Feeling his every inch. I miss his touch, smell, his voice everything about him.

He makes me lose control. I always feel that tingles between my legs. The more I deny the more I feel. My body reacts to him anyways. The sensual tension I have whenever I see him is dangerous.

I don't know when I will lose control and if I. I will not stop. The way he stretches me out. His lips were on my clit. His tongue and my pussy are just perfect.

Fuck fuck I'm sleeping now. I'm not going to think about him. Not everything is about him. But everything about me was about him as everything about my first is about him.

My first kiss. My first lap dance. My first sex. My first date. My first dinner with someone I'm attracted too. My first makeout. Damn.

I rolled my eyes and rolled over to my side and try to sleep.

Next morning

The party was at 7 pm. I had more than enough time so did my face mask thing all waxing, curling my hair like a bit wavey, painting my nails in a nude shade.

I got ready. I wore this gown. I thought it is different. I ended it by wearing a small diamond choker. It matches it perfectly.

 It matches it perfectly