Chapter no. 18 I'm not her

'I wonder what I look like in your eyes'

Ella POV

The next day I got up to get ready for work. I'm not going to let these things come in between my career I have worked my ass off just to get this job and make sure my career is on the right track. I have my own goals.

I reached my workplace and entered my department. Everything was calmer than yesterday. We again started to work on our project. And to finalize something I had to go to that monster's cabin.

I had to go as that was my duty. I wanted to tell someone else but everyone was busy with their work. I sighed and walked towards his office. I felt guilty towards the bodyguard on whom I screamed yesterday.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk to you like that" I just mumbled in front of him which felt like I spoke in front of a statue. But he today gave me a reassuring smile and nodded like it's ok. I walked inside with a knock.

He instantly looked up at me. I gave him the project. "We would like to finalize the color and fabric sir," I said in a monotone. He took it and finalized them. I was about to get out when he called me.

"Yes, sir," I asked professionally. "Ella those words you said yesterday.......did you mean them?" He asked. I don't want to talk about it at least not at my workplace. I know what I did yesterday was over-exaggeration.

"What sir?" So I pretended. "Ella please stop calling me that and answer my God damn question" he was trying to control his anger and emotions so much.

"Sorry, sir I don't what you are talking about?" I smiled at him. He sighed and got up from his place. Walked towards me towering over me. "I have work to do I'll get going" I was about to turn when he held my wrist and turned me around again.

"Ella I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you" he soften his eyes and plead in front of me. " I wish I'd never met you" I smiled and slowly took my hands from his grips.

Two days went by. Things were still fucked every time he tried to talk to me I shut him down. I don't want to know his reason cause that would give me hopes and that's what I don't want. After my work in the evening, we decided to have dinner in an elegant restaurant.

We entered the restaurant as the table was already reserved we sat at our table. We were going through the menu. The dishes were named so weirdly at least for me.

"You know things between me and Lucas are getting more serious," Laura said happily. I felt happy for her. "Really that's great just don't rush," Olivia said. We all nodded.

I saw the person I didn't want to see at least not here where I was peaceful. Seeing her with Ashely, to be honest, made me jealous. I was getting angry seeing him. I was angry with him. Ashley didn't have anything to do with this.

As they were walking towards our direction from our left side Ashely recognized me and smiled at me. I stood up and greeted her and Sebastian. "Hello it's nice meeting you again" she smiled at me looking so beautiful.

"It's nice meeting you again too. I saw your work your team is incredibly creative and hard-working" she complimented us. "Thank you so much" I smiled.

I wanted to say something like anything.
"Hello sir" I smiled at him and he returned me the smile. " I think you are on your date" Ashley nodded shyly. "You know you can hang out with me sometimes" she suggested.

"Sure we can talk about so many things," I said and saw Sebastian's reaction he was just staring at me. She hugged me and bid goodbye.

They sat not too far away from our table. Sebastian can see me and Ashley's back towards me. "What is that motherfucker doing here?" Olivia said gritting her teeth she gets angry a little too fast. "Right what the fuck he is doing here with her finance. Huh, did he think he is only one man out there for you" Clara joined her she gets angry a little bit fast too?

"Hey hey, guys calm down we are not here to ruin our night, and Ella if you are not comfortable we can go somewhere else" Laura suggested.
"No, I'm hella comfortable here. I'll show him that he doesn't have any power over me" I just shrugged.

"Listen, Ella, I have a mind-blowing idea" Olivia spoke suddenly.
"What? " I asked. "Why don't you seduce him from here and see him getting all heated up there would be so fun," Olivia said clapping her hands twice in excitement.

"Olivia are you out of your mind can keep the mind-blowing idea to yourself" Laura scold her. "Sure I will it will be fun watching him" the three of us agreed and eventually Laura agreed too.

He was taking a glimpse in between every since now and then. I started to stare at him seductively. I kept biting and licking my lips. I took off my coat and placed it beside me and put my hair in a bun with a clutch.

I was wearing a tank top inside with spaghetti straps and my cleavage was revealing. We all are having our dinner. I excused myself for the restroom.

I walked towards the restroom. As I went inside I washed my hands and started fixing my top while looking at the mirror. Suddenly someone came inside and locked the door. I snapped my head towards the door as I was nearer to the door the person shut me with his hand and pinned me on the door.

My eyes widen to see him. He leaned downward to match my height. His other keeping it pinned down. I wriggle in his grips. He let me breathe as he removed his hand from my mouth. I took deep breaths.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I said breathlessly. "I guess I am for you" he smirked. "Cut the drama Sebastian and let me go," I said while trying to get off his grips but as I was making movements I can feel his hot breaths.

Our lips are so close. I gulped at the closeness. I started to tremble in his arms. "Please let me go" I plead. He came closer and snuggled in my neck. He started to take sharp breaths. I could smell him. I remember how he smells and it made my legs weak all of sudden.

He started to leave wet kisses on my neck. "Mmh" I moaned shamelessly.
I could feel his smirk. I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge a bit. I couldn't take him this closer to me. I just hug him and cry in his arms pathetically. But I won't.

He looked at me in my eyes. The eyes were I love to get lost. Guess what? I did. The beautiful eyes. Honey-colored, even perfect would be insignificant words to describe. I only a fool for me. "Do you really think you could get away like that by doing all those things?" He spoke. "I don't know what you are talking about. Now please let me." I said looking everywhere but him.

"You can't lie could you". He smirks. Fuck he looks sexy but doesn't matter now. "Yes I can't lie like you" I spoke looking into his eyes. I can see he was getting angrier. He held my jaw and said through gritted teeth "I didn't lie to you understand".

"Take your filthy hands off me right now" I demanded. "Oh, really these were hands who made you scream my name in pleasure. The way they can make you scream again" his hand slowly going inside my pants. I couldn't do anything. I was just still.

He started to rub slowly. My legs started to go weak. I was trembling. I closed my eyes due to pleasure. His other hand started massaging my breast. I moaned again unashamed. My hands were clenched on his shirt to support myself.

I got myself together and nudged him away. My lips were trembling everything was overwhelming. I was taken aback by my action. I gulped my saliva. "Please just go away you have hurt me enough" a tear left my eyes.

He cupped my face and kissed away the tear. "You look hot when you cry".
"Fuck off" I sobbed. "Just give a chance".

"What if I say I don't want to" I was sobbing. "Can you stop acting as you care". He looked everywhere else but me. Suddenly without thinking he kissed me. He sucked my lower lips ever so softly. I can taste the alcohol the taste of his taste that I missed.

I pushed him. "Just go away!" I shouted at him lowly. "Your fiance is out there fucking waiting for you and don't wanna be "that" girl" I made an air quoting for that word.

I turned around and washed my face and took some tissue that was kept there already near the sink for customers. I wiped my face and was about to exit.

He had his tissue he wiped my face softly I pulled that tissue from his hand and threw it into the dustbin and left.