Chapter no. 26 Good night

Sebastian POV.

She asked me suddenly "what if I ask you to date me?". My eyes widen at what she said. "What?" I asked again so I'm not mistaken.

"You heard right," she said plainly. She doesn't even have to ask me to date her. I wanna ask her out so badly. I wanna be with her. I guess I like her. No, not guessing anymore I really like her.

I'm not a coward I'm not going to hide my feelings for her. " I would gladly be yours," I said while looking at her with a genuine smile on my face.

This time her eyes widen. I couldn't hold my laugh her reactions are the best. I chuckled a bit.

"Why?" She asked. " Cause you make me feel alive" I wanted to say many more things.

She blushed in crimson color. She is adorable.

She yawned covering her mouth. I guess she is sleepy. "Let's go you are sleepy". I said although I didn't want to go but she need to take a rest.

We both got up and dried our legs. "Where are you gonna sleep?" She asked while we were going upstairs.

"In my room." She nodded. As we both reached her room I opened the door for her and we both entered inside.

"If you want anything I'm in the next room. If you want something new you can say." I asked as it's her first day here she might need something definitely or she wanna say something.

She looked here and there and shook her head. She don't want anything means. Should I ask her atleast can I sleep on the couch in this room?

No no I can make hee uncomfortable so it's better I must leave now and let her take rest.

"Wait, can you... Sleep with me sorry sorry I didn't mean like that but can you sleep here I'm just a bit scared to sleep alone?" She asked stuttering. Thank God she herself asked me to sleep here or else I wouldn't be able to sleep the whole night.

"Sure no worries I can sleep on the couch. I'll bring my phone you can do whatever want." I said and went downstairs for my phone that I forgot.

Ella's phone was on the nightstand that night in the room she forgot so I have her phone with myself.

As I came up she was laying on the bed covered with the soft blanket looking all cozy and cuddle.

I walked up till the couch and sat while using my phone for the news.

ELLA POV

It's so long that he just sitting on his phone. I couldn't sleep at all. I'm bit scared too because what happened but I'm much more angry that how dare that man can even slap.

I have self-respect and ego both. I'm damn angry at this point that I wanna fucking slap that bastard. I hate how men think that women are their toys hell no! we are not.

I heard him getting up and walking towards the balcony in the fresh air. I opened my eyes to see him. I saw him putting a cigarette in between his lips and lighting his lighter. He puffed out some air and leaned on the balcony. 

What?! He smokes I didn't knew. what the fuk is there in telling Ella. like he will come and tell me I smoke Ella. Shut up we I ever stop fighting with myself.

I got up and walked towards him on the balcony. I stood beside him. he didn't look scared even a bit. i would have screamed so loudly if someone have come so suddenly beside.

I took the cigarette out of his lips and throwed it out.  His eyes widen at my actions. He looked a bit pissed but who cares. "What?!" he said a bit angrily. " I never saw you smoking before. Why the hell are you smoking?" I asked folding my hands on my chest.

" I quit smoking a long ago this was the first one after quitting." he explained looking here and there. " When you quitted?" I asked furthermore. "2 years ago" he said.

"So why are you smoking now?" I raised one eyebrow. "Just when things get a bit stressful." he said while scratching his neck.

"Whats stressing you out?" I asked him. "I exactly don't know" he said no knowing his own feelings. Not knowing your own feeling is other level of stress.

"Its ok it happens with everyone no need to think about it much. You can think about me when you like smoking and stress taking over you again." I said grinning at him.

"Sure" he smirked and his face changed like he realized something. "Why you couldn't sleep?" he asked me making remember why I couldn't sleep. 

"mmmh" I looked his and there. he raised his eyebrow again. " I couldn't sleep I'm bit scared" I mumbled. "Why?" he asked worriedly coming closer to me. "I don't know" I said.

" Guess we both don't know how we feel" he took me in bridal style caughting me off guard. " put me down" I said. "I got you" he said and made me feel overwhelmed so much by just those three words.

we all need that one who would say I got you when you are lost. I wrapped my around him tighter. he felt good that I wrapped my hands around him comfortably.

he laid me down on the bed and covered me with the soft blanket. he hovered above me making me blush. We both looked into each others each feeling the connection between us. I can see his emotions clearly. he adores me, he really do care for me.

he leaned in and kissed my forehead and said " I'm beside you don't worry" he rolled to other side and cuddled with making feel all heated up.

I was resting my head on his chest while arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him and kissed him. I pulled out and said " thank you for saving me if you didn't came that i don't know what would have happen Good night" I snuggled in his neck.

"Good night Tersoro" He hugged me tighter.