Chapter no.17 I Hate You

'When trust is broken sorry means nothing'

Ella POV

I couldn't understand what she was talking about. I felt like throwing up. I felt so betrayed. I felt like the best part of my life was fucking fake.

Everything he did for me was fake. Everything he ever told me about him and myself is fake. Every fucking thing is fake.

I heard someone coming into our department. As the door opened I saw a tall, slender, blonde, pale, and beautiful woman coming in with so much confidence. As she came followed by him. I fucking despise him. I felt numb.

" Hello everyone I'm Ashley Jones. I came here to meet everyone" she smiled at everyone and I just started at Sebastian. How could he do that to me? I never did anything wrong. I just show all affection and care towards.

If just once he could have told me he had a fiance I would have never gone this close to him.

He also just stared at me. I could feel all heated up by the anger. "I'll just come in a few minutes everyone I'll just drop her off by the parking lot ".
Sebastian said to everyone.

I couldn't hold anger in. As he walked out. " I'll be back in a few minutes," I said to Marvin. And went to his office.
As I was about to go inside I saw his bodyguard was there. I got inside started to throw his all belongings.

His files, glass things, and everything that was on the table let out my anger.

I was crying a mess. I felt so hurt. I felt my heart thumping so fast like it's gonna come out. I threw everything from his table while screaming. The tears kept flowing nonstop. I kept wiping them. The tears didn't stop.

His bodyguard came inside to see what's happening. He was about to touch me. "Don't you dare to touch me Sebastian won't like it" I warned him as he know how close I and Sebastian were and he has always warned them to don't touch me.

He back off. I was crying so much it was getting hard to breathe. My breaths were getting short. Sebastian came inside hurriedly after hearing all the noise.

He walked towards me to stop me. "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!!" I screamed on his face while sobbing.
"Look it's not like how it seems," he said in a worried tone.

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS!! THE WHOLE FUCKING COMPANY KNEW ABOUT THIS AND I DIDN'T!" he came to touch my shoulder to calm me but jerked it off and walked backward away from him.

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!! I NEVER TRUSTED ANYONE ELSE!! BUT FOR YOU I DIDN'T THINK TWICE!!"
I couldn't breathe properly. I started to inhale short breaths. I started to tremble.

"Ella look first calm down. Take long breaths first. We can talk about this" he said trying to calm me down.

"If you fucking want to use me for my body you should have just told me. I would have never come near you. There are so many girls out there who are ready to throw themselves at you. WHY DON'T YOU FUCK THEM!! WHY ME!!" I shouted at him.

"ELLA I FUCKING DIDN'T USE YOU FOR YOUR BODY!! DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT" he shouted at me.

"DON'T SCREAM AT ME WHILE IT IS YOUR OWN FUCKING DAMN FAULT SEBASTIAN" I shouted at him again.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her" he said lower his voice feeling guilty but I was blind to see it as anger took over me.
Even if I could see the guilty I didn't want to.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything!" I lowered my voice too. I kept wiping my tears.

"Are you happy now? Huh? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Why would I be happy to see you like this hurting you Ella" he also came closer to me.

"Fuck off Sebastian. I hate you. You know what just fucking get the hell out of my life. I thought I was closer to you but I wasn't even near you" I spoke through gritting my teeth.

He harshly held my hand and pulled me closer to face. "Don't you ever dare to talk me like this" he spoke gritting his teeth. I scoffed at his face and chuckled "You don't dare to talk me like this I'm not your fucking prostitute or sex toy who you can play with when you want and fucking leave my hand you hurt me enough".

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DIDN'T USE !!" He shouted on my face. I jerked my hands off his grips. "You will regret this and I'll make you pay for this Mr. Sebastian Gracia" I left his office without looking back.

I ran towards the elevator and then ran towards the restroom. I locked myself in of the stall. I cried for almost an hour. I was scratching my skin not to feel his touch. I was pulling my hair in frustration. After getting my shit together I walked out and told Marvin that I'm not feeling well and went home.

As I reached home I ran towards my room and closed the door lay on my bed. There were so many missed calls from Sebastian. I opened my phone and blocked him. My head was hurting. My throat too. I was tired I didn't know when I fell asleep.

When I was sleeping I heard someone calling me and trying to wake me up.
I opened my eyes to the three of them. They looked so worried. "Hey Ella comes here," Laura said and took me her arms followed by the other two.

I started to cry in their arms. I felt so foolish. I wanted to tell them so many things. My heartfelt so much burden.
I pulled away gently.

We all sat together. "You can talk about it Ella," Clara said while patting my back. "Lucas told me what happened," Laura said.

"He is fucking liar. He betrayed me. I trusted him. He didn't know it, but he has a lot of power over me. I let him get under my skin. I don't know what he felt about it but anyway I adored him. He has no idea how much I like him how much he made me smile how I love talking to him how I wish things not to end up like this. I don't understand a thing" I blabbered out everything the tears rushed out of my eyes. I was crying mess again. I let out everything in front of them.

We never hide our feelings in front of each other. I felt a bit light after talking to them. They made me calm we all slept together after having our dinner.