💀I See You: Part 15💀

Start from the beginning

"!! Y/n!? What are you doing?" Epel yelped out in surprise.

"Following the arrow and see where it lands. My Unique Magic helps me locate and or follow something or someone as long as I concentrate on the specific thing I'm looking for." Y/n explained briefly as she watches the arrow go across the ocean and stays at the edge of the Coral Sea. "The edge of the Coral Sea....?"

".... I knew it." Rook muttered out.

"What's wrong?" Epel asked.

"I can locate every place in the world.... That's what I told you, but this magic is not almighty." Rook said, turning to Epel. "If the target enters a vehicle or facility that blocks magic, the direction will be cut off. It seems like the transportation Charons used to send Vil and the others is a Magical Stealth Aircraft that can block magic with it's Armour."

"No wonder I couldn't find Vil and the others when using my Owl Eyes." Y/n muttered softly, about to deactivate her Magic.

"Eh? Does that mean it's impossible to track them even with your magic....?" Epel yelped out.

"No. Even though it's a Magical Stealth Aircraft, it's impossible to completely shut out all the Magic Power." Rook shook his head gently. "When a Stealth Aircraft activates radar or emits Magic on its own, it has to disable the Stealth Mode for a very short time. That moment.... I can 'see' it. The mark of my Unique Magic on my prey. Y/n, focus your Magic on the Charons."

"H-Hai!" Y/n stuttered out as she concentrated on her new target.

"Bit by bit.... It's like a beautiful footprint left by a weak princess who wanders in the forest." Rook muttered softly. "I'm a Hunter. I will never let my prey escape!" Rook shot another arrow, launching it towards the horizon.

"!!" Y/n saw where to go and followed the arrow while concentrating on the Charons. She soon spotted them. "Wait a second...!"

"I saw it!" Rook exclaimed. "They leave the 'Land of Dawning', which is a part of the 'Sage's Island', and head to the north side of 'Coral Sea'." Rook muttered out.

"Beyond the 'Sunshine Lands' and 'Kingdom of Heroes'.... The traces suddenly cut off on the sea." Rook muttered out.

"I don't think they just randomly stop at the Sea." Y/n muttered out, deactivating her Magic. "Ah...."

"Y/n-San! Are you okay?" Rook asked.

"Y-Yeah... It's a draw back to my Magic. If I use it for so long, it'll strain my eyes." Y/n stuttered out.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Epel asked.

"She'll be fine." Hooty hooted out. "She just need a few eyedrops and the strains will go away. It happened before a couple of time. Hey, remember that one time-!"

"Don't remind me, Hooty." Y/n grunted out, pulling out an eyedropper from her pocket.

"Back to the mission in hand, does that mean the Land of Grief is there....?" Hooty asked the Huntsman.

"However, the 'Land of Grief' I'd quite the distant from the 'Sage's Island'. It would be impossible to keep going with just a Broom." Rook mumbled out.

"Eh... Then, how are we going to move?" Epel asked.

"Some of the ancestors of my Hunt Family love traveling a lot, that's why they built some villas all around the world." Rook mumbled out. "And every villa is equipped with a magic transporter that connects to the other villas, we could use that."

"Your Ancestors must've been filthy rich to do that." Y/n said, blinking a few times while tucking away her eyedropper.

"Lucky enough, in dawn, sun, heroes.... There is one villa in each country." Rook chuckled out. "By using the transporter, we can shorten the distance in one night."

"E-Ehhh!? Villa in all around the world!?" Epel yelped out.

"..... I stand by my statement." Y/n blinked in surprise.

"And you need to have a special permission from the country to install a transporter that allows you to cross the border..... Right?" Epel asked "What kind of job do your parents do!?"

"...... S-e-c-r-e-t." Rook said with a cheeky smirk.

"You still are a Man of Mystery, Rook." Y/n mumbled out, holding Hooty in her arms.

"Fufufu, I have to thank my ancestors who loved traveling." Rook chuckled softly. "The teachers might have already formed a coalition after noticing we're gone, so we need to avoid using public transportation. Oh, but my ancestors may frown if they know about this. 'Don't use it to anger your teacher', that's what they might say. But I did this for beauty and love. My ancestors, please forgive me...."

"I'm sure they'll be relieved to know you're doing this to save some loved ones." Y/n said reassuringly to Rook who nodded.

".... Alright! Now that the meeting is over, we should get out of here sneakily?" Rook chuckled out.

".... Hehe!" Epel giggled.

"What are you laughing at, Monsieur Crabapple?" Rook asked.

"Nothing, it's just Rook-San is a very strange person, and it seems like you live in an amazing household too...." Epel muttered out. "But yet you will be sneaky like others when you're doing bad things behind the teachers.... I just thought of that."

"Are there any students who are not afraid of the thunder of judgement from our teachers?" Rook muttered out.

".... I mean, there's Leona." Y/n blurted out, making the two Pomefiores, Hooty and Owlbert to burst out laughing.

"I'm just one of the problematic students of Night Raven Collage after all." Rook said with a wink. "That's right. You guys should change your clothes before we go so you won't catch a cold. We need to fly for a long time on a broom, a Dorm Uniform would be the best choice. The Dorm Uniform of Night Raven Collage.... It has a special magic thread woven in it, which has a great heat radiation and cold protection. I'll lend you our Dorm Uniform especially for Y/n too, there you go!" With a flick of a wrist, Epel and Y/n's clothes changed to the Pomefiore Dorm Uniform.

"Woah!" Epel and Y/n gasped out.

"It's really warm~!" Y/n said with a comfortable smile on her face.

"We are heading to meet our Queen, Vil, of course. We need to wear formal attire." Rook said with a wink. "Epel-Kun, I can't keep the same lace as you, will you be able to follow me?"

"Don't look down on me." Epel said with a smirk. "Among the First Years in the Magift Club, I'm the most skillful in Flying! Even Leona-San acknowledged me! I won't fall behind you!" Epel's accent coming out while saying his speech to Rook.

"Marvelous! That's the spirit of a Pomefiore student. What about you, Y/n?" Rook turned to Y/n. "I would gladly take you with me on my Broom."

"Who says I need a Broomstick?" Y/n said with a smirk as Owlbert's Staff zoomed in and floats down to the palm of Y/n's hand. "When I have a powerful partner with me."

"Ah, a woman after my own heart, fufu." Rook chuckled out. "Now towards the Land of Grief... En route!"

To Be Continued~