Jade rests her head on my shoulder, "Wanna know what I think? I think if he meant what he wrote in that song, then he might be ready to tell you. But he doesn't want to just bring it up randomly, he probably wants you to."

I rest my head on top of hers, "I think you're right. Only one way to find out I guess."

"You either do that or do some digging yourself."

I lift my head up and look down at her, "How do you expect me to do that?"

She lifts her head up to me with one eyebrow curved, "I don't know I guess just go through his shit. His phone, if he has a laptop, his wallet. I've done it with Niall."

"And what did you find?"

She rolls her eyes playfully, "Exactly what I expected. Condoms in his wallet, porn on his computer and old booty calls on his phone. That man has nothing to hide because he is open about everything."

It kind of makes me jealous that she has a trusting relationship with Niall. He is an open book with her and I envy that.

She slaps my leg, "Get your boney ass up, we're going out."

I rub the area she slapped, "My ass isn't boney." I mutter to myself.

Jade has to practically force me to leave the hotel and go shopping with her. We are matching unintentionally and I have yet to point it out, waiting for her to figure it out. Baggy jeans with our Doc's and black graphic tee crop tops.

We buy a few items in stores aligned on the same street as the hotel, just some souvenirs, jewelry and clothes.

We got some lunch at a cafe that smelled like a library, which reminded me that I wanted to buy some books so after lunch we found a book store and I bought a few from my favorite authors.

Lately I've been reading a lot more, which is odd considering I don't really have any downtime to myself but I manage.

We just got back to the hotel and Jade and I walk up to her and Niall's door with interlocked arms holding our bags.

She scans the card and opens it, all of the guys are standing by a table in the corner, huddled around.

We walked in whilst laughing so I catch my breath and drop my bags on the floor, "What's going on?"

"Just discussing somethings." Zayn answers shortly, "Such as?" I push.

Harry stands up and walks over to me, kissing me on the head, "You look pretty." He eyes me up and down.

"Nice subject change." I narrow my eyes at him, "We were just talking about the plan for tonight, that's all." He reassures and I nod.

We show them everything we got as if it's a fashion show and they all watch intently, even though I can tell they're bored out of their minds.

Harry opens our door for me so I can drop off my stuff and goes back to Niall and Jade's room. Once I walk in I can see his wallet and phone sitting on the table.

What a weird coincidence.

What if I just so happened to trip and accidentally open his phone and search through it?