𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Karina squinted her eyes at him. That wood part caught her attention. He must have witnessed that car attack. The family attacked, or... he did the attacking.

Duane turned to Dr. Lee, and asked, "Has anybody seen my mom and dad?"

Dean turned to Sam and Karina and commented a joke at the worst timing possible. "Awkward..."

When Dr. Lee began to examine Duane, she noticed his left leg was bleeding. Left a deep gash cut on his leg. She pointed out the wound, giving the tension in the group.

"You're bleeding."

Karina asked with a cold glare at Duane, "Where'd you get that?"

"I was running, I must have tripped."

Karina raised her eyebrows, "Must have?" Karina chuckled slightly and she turned to Mark who was standing beside her. "Tie him up, there's rope in there."

Mark put down his rifle and proceeded with what she said to him. Duane got up, "Wait."

Dean pulled his gun on Duane and yelled at him. "Sit down!"

Mark grabbed the rope and looked at Duane. "I'm sorry, Duane, she's right. We've got to be careful."

"Careful? About what?"

Karina asked Duane, "Did they bleed on you?"

"No, what the hell? No!"

Sam asked Dr. Lee, "Doc, any way to know for sure? Any test?"

She answered, "I've studied Beverly's blood work backward and forwards."

Duane recognized the familiar name and exclaimed, "My mom!"

She looked at Duane first and then proceeded with her answer. "It took three hours for the virus to incubate. Sulfur didn't appear in the blood until then, so, no, there would be no way of knowing. Not until after Duane... turns."

"Guys, I got to talk to you. Now."

Dean still aimed his gun at Duane, and Karina glanced at Mark. He nodded back to her. He began to proceed with what she told him to do before. Sam, Karina, and Dean left the room to talk.

They all went to the lobby, Dean put away his gun as he entered. Karina's arms are crossed, drowning in thoughts. Picking sides. Should she follow Sam's warning or do what her father taught her to do.

Trust no one even the victims' defendants.

"This is my vision, guys. It's happening."

"Believe me. We have eyes."

"You can't kill him, all right? Not yet. We don't know if he's infected or not."

Dean pointed out, "Well, I think we're pretty damn sure. Guy shows up out of nowhere, he got cut on his leg. His whole family's infected."

"And he was in the woods the whole time while it was happening. Closer to that car that family was attacked."

"All right, then we should keep him tied up, and we should wait and see."

"For what? For him to hulk out, infect somebody else?"

"There's no way we should take that chance, Sam."

Karina began to walk to the door until Sam stopped her on the shoulder. Taking all in what he witnessed of her. Huntress...

She looked up at Sam, who was reading her. She gently moved Sam's hand off of her shoulder and explained. "Sam... I'm not happy about this, okay? Either with Dean. I really don't care what you think of me, Sam but this is who I am. It is tough deciding between sides on this job, you know it."