6. Bring The Pain On

Start from the beginning

"Hyung are you crazy?" Jimin hissed at him. "Taehyung was right here!"

"You need to tell him, Jimin, if you don't want us to," said Yoongi, eying the young initiate. "Be reasonable. If you think he's Divergent, better he finds out now than when he's being shot at because of it."

"Zero to one hundred real quick," Jin raised an eyebrow. "Can we not talk about my little brother being shot? Thank you."

"If he's even half as difficult to deal with as you were, I've got a problem on my hands," Yoongi shook his head at his hyung. "You do remember your initiation, don't you?"

"Of course I remember it," Jin rolled his eyes. "Of all the traumatic experiences I've been through, my top three are breaking my leg as a six year old, high school, and initiation. In that order."

"You are the most dramatic person I know," Taehyung spoke from behind him, grinning at his brother. "And that's also a complete lie, you loved high school."

He sat down between Jimin and Jin once again, wrapping both hands around his mug of steaming coffee. When he looked up, he realised every single one of them was looking at him, and he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?"

Yoongi shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

"Don't you hate coffee, Tae?" He asked.

"Yah, that concoction he's drinking looks so bland it can hardly be called coffee," said Jin.

"I do hate it," said Tae, ignoring his brother, "But I genuinely need the caffeine after the night I had," he glared pointedly at Jimin. "Someone decided not to show up at the initiate dorm until two in the morning, I was more than a little concerned."

"I'm sorry for not telling you," Jimin pouted at him. "I told you, we lost track of time."

Taehyung shook his head.

"Jimin, I adore you, I really do, and you don't have to hide things from me. Besides, I think it's cute."

"What's cute?" Asked Jungkook, glancing between them curiously.

"Have you not seen Jimin and Tayeon? They literally cannot take their eyes off one another."

"Is Tayeon an initiate?" Jin wanted to know.

"She is," Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung. "Just let whatever's gonna happen, happen, Tae, I'm begging you. Don't try to set us up or something, please!"

"Alright, alright, I wasn't planning to anyway," Taehyung chuckled.

"You better not," Jimin grumbled, raising wide eyes to look straight at Yoongi.

The trainer startled, not having expected Jimin's gaze to fall on him, but he smiled softly at him. In every circumstance, Yoongi hid his softness under a hard and cold exterior, but Jimin was capable of drawing it out with merely a glance. Yoongi wondered what the gaze meant. Jimin's aura was filled with apprehension and uncertainty, and he reached out instinctively to calm his fears. Jimin welcomed the emotion, his expression relaxing, and he returned Yoongi's smile.

Yoongi cleared his mind of all thoughts of Tayeon and Jimin. He still needed food in his stomach, and had initiates to train later on.

"Coffee's not a bad idea, you know," he stated, standing up. "Hobi?"

"Sure," his friend nodded. "Thank you."

"Wow, you get Hobi coffee but not me? I see how it is," Jungkook complained.

"I've only got two hands, Kook-ah," said Yoongi, reasonably.

"It's fine, I'll come with you," said Jungkook, rolling his eyes in a playful manner.