Chapter 11: First Human Contact

Start from the beginning

Terroriser(Thoughts): Alright, I never try this in real life but I bet it will be sick, hehe.

He said in his thoughts as he take out a large weapon.

A series of minigun suddenly appears from thin air at Terroriser's hand

Terroriser: Say hello to my little friend!

Brian shouted in a perfect Tony Montana voice as he aimed Sasha towards the magic circle floating at the air. The magic circle started emitting furious air like fire towards Terroriser, but before it hits him, Terroriser immediately shoots hundreds of bullets in fast speed. The large calibre bullets penetrates through the flame and break through the magic circle. The magic circle breaks like a glass window shattered when smashed and disappear into thin air.

Sky Pirate Mage: W-What? How is a knight has and uses the Meccans' weapons? I thoughts it's illegal to possess one of their property??

The magic circle that shattered into dust leave the other sky pirates dumbfounded. Alden and the other Holy Knights widened their eyes. To be honest, he very well knew the Meccan Kingdom posses these weapons but this is the first time he ever seen one in action, his reaction, very surprised by its fire power and speed, like multiple Magical Cannons fired each in fast speed.

The approaching Sky Pirates stood in surprise when first time seeing a weapon similar to the Dwarves make create such power.

Before they could notice, Terroriser aimed lower the minigun towards the Sky Pirates. The Sky Pirates started to sense the danger and trying to escape that danger.

Terroriser: I ain't let ya run away, fools!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!*

A barrage of bullets rains over the scramming Sky Pirates. Each of them falls onto the ground. Terroriser try his best not to hit the Holy Knights or else they will seen him as an enemy, watching their fight, Terroriser knew there will be a chance he will get killed by them with ease.

Terroriser: HAHAHAHAHAHA, CRY SOME MORE!!!

The barrage stopped, about 60% of the Sky Pirates killed by the minigun fires while some still survives thanks to their superhuman speed and senses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the time when Terroriser put out Sasha, the Minotaur immediately sense the dangers that strange person was about to pull out, he was about to stop him but befoee he could, he was stopped by a second stranger.

Thanks to his smell, he could tell the person is at <C-> rank, far weaker than him.

Minotaur(Thoughts): This should be easy.

He would've killed Nogla in an instant if he wants to but curiosity gets the best of him as he wants to see what that human can do.

Moments has passed, Nogla dashed towards the Minotaur and swings his sword at em, but the Minotaur dodges it with ease.