I don't know if Luke, a foreign ink, has been reading outside for so many years, and I don't know the significance of eating a New Year's Eve dinner together in China, but Sheng Mingzhi still feels very happy.

The fly in the ointment was that his dad called and urged him to return home three or four times.

Sheng Ming was not bothered by the eyes and directly blocked his father.

So one day before New Year's Eve, it was his brother who called.

As soon as he answered the phone, Sheng Xu opened the door: "Give you five minutes to buy the ticket back to China."

Sheng Mingzhi: "..."

I knew that his brother was going to say this.

Sheng Mingzhi had already thought of a way to deal with it, and lied with a straight face: "Our orchestra has a performance on New Year's Day..."

Sheng Xu was expressionless and lifted his eyelids: "Do you need me to call Rele in front of you and ask him which New Year's Day performance your orchestra has?" It seems that I missed something, so that the last one to know that the whole world is celebrating the Chinese New Year?

After saying that, he also yin and yang weirdly angered Sheng Mingzhi: "I thank you for speeding up the progress of China's reunification of the world."

Sheng Mingzhi: "..."

Seeing that his heart was weak, Sheng Xu said coldly: "Your wings are hardened, don't you go home for the New Year, what are you doing staying in Milan?"

Sheng Ming said with a humble heart: "I can't buy a ticket now."

"Oh. But you can brush more than three million to buy luxury goods, right? Sheng Xu knocked on the table: "I arranged a private plane to pick you up, you must give me back to China." For

the first time, Sheng Ming realized that too much money was also a kind of annoyance. <

Why do they have a private jet at home?!

"Wait." Sheng Mingzhi retorted: "I still have something to do in Milan, and I can't come back."

"You say." Sheng Xu's face was cold: "I'll come and see what's going on." 

"Just..."

Sheng Ming was stuck.

Sheng Xu suddenly sensed something was wrong from the words of this little ancestor.

This little ancestor of his family, because of his superior appearance, has continuously received confessions and love letters from others since elementary school.

But Sheng Mingzhi has always had eyes on the top of his head, and his family has never worried that he will fall in love early.

Can't go to Italy for a trip, what peach blossoms are popping up?

Sheng Xu suddenly tensed up and asked, "What do you have in your heart, you won't be in love abroad, right?"

Sheng Mingzhi seemed to be poked in the pain point, and immediately retorted: "Neurosis, who is in love?!"

"Why don't you go back to your country without falling in love, is there any fox spirit in Italy that fascinates you?"

Sheng Mingzhi's mind suddenly flashed Luke's appearance.

It does look a lot like a fox spirit.

"Anyway, I'm in trouble, leave me alone, I can't die."

Afraid that Sheng Xu would ask the east and the west, then he couldn't help but confess.