the society is recorded and broadcast

Start from the beginning

and the outside of the circle may not know, but sheng mingzhi has not heard lu jin's lace news.

i don't know how pei lexuan endured it. <

with lu jiayan on the variety show for the first time, sheng mingzhi still did not want to make people unable to get off the stage as soon as they opened.

so he put up with it and pretended not to hear it.

however, lu jiayan answered the conversation, and the tone was not particularly gentle, and it was rare to show a hint of indifference: "the family is all clear and naïve to decide."

sheng ming was stunned and revealed a confused expression of "how i didn't know that i had the final say at home".

the next second, lu jiayan continued lightly, his harsh words were different from sheng mingzhi's kind of milk drag, very domineering momentum, stunned to turn the variety show into the scene of an international financial conference: "in order not to let xiaosheng teacher do housework, so we can only take the first."

 the wind is light and the clouds are light, and people vomit blood!

in a cacophony and whisper, finally ushered in the first round of tacit understanding competition you draw i guess.

sheng ming was not in a good mood, and drew the last place, and the first three rounds were other couples.

there are ten questions in total.

lu jin's group scored four points, the little strawberry group scored five points, and xu manman's group scored six points.

it was sheng mingzhi's turn, and lu jiayan turned his back.

the director group gave the title: lipstick.

the prompt can only be one sentence, and the rest must be expressed in action.

sheng mingzhi waited for lu jiayan to turn around, and then he quickly pointed to his lips.

his lips themselves are more fleshy, and they have a bean sand color, and when they are slightly raised, they are very similar to the usual kissing action.

lu jiayan did not hesitate: "want to kiss? <

sheng mingzhi: "..."

grass!

what the hell is it to kiss!!

his face was hot to death, and he shouted at the director group in an instant: "this section cannot be broadcast, start again!" the director said, "teacher sheng, then you will have one less point, oh, this problem is not for you?"

sheng mingzhi: "..."

count you fierce.

he drilled his head red in the ear and looked at the initiator with an innocent look.

okay, than who doesn't want to face it, xiaosheng teacher still doesn't believe that he can lose!

just as he was about to give up this question, lu jiayan was slow to reason: "lipstick?"

sheng ming was stunned.

not only sheng ming was stunned.

the director team and the other guests were also stunned, as if they didn't understand at all, how lu jiayan suddenly guessed the correct answer.

after all, sheng mingzhi gave too few hints!

little strawberry was the most lively, raising his hand to signal: "boss, are you peeking!"

lu jiayan said, "i didn't peek." just guessed. not knowing why, sheng mingzhi believed it a little inexplicably.

because in his impression, lu jiayan seemed to be a human being who had opened his hanging, and there was nothing he couldn't do. <