make the essence of the essence

Start from the beginning

i was afraid that lu jiayan was just to accompany him, in fact, i was very resistant to this form in my heart.

lu jiayan tilted his head and hesitated slightly: "very wonderful experience."

sheng mingzhi looked up, and his tone was quite serious: "then will you feel uncomfortable?" after all, lu jiayan is not an entertainment star, and it is normal that he cannot adapt to variety shows.

"uncomfortable?"

sheng mingzhi nodded and muttered, "it's just that there is a camera to shoot with you, and then everyone is watching all the time..."

halfway through, lu jiayan said narcissistically: "isn't this my normal?"

a "husband is so handsome to show others what's wrong" attitude.

sheng mingzhi: "..."

don't deliberately gag when teacher xiaosheng makes a serious speech!

sheng mingzhi hugged him, close to his heart, listened to lu jiayan's heartbeat, and said sullenly: "then usually others look at you, and they will not scold you." at the

thought that lu jiayan might be scolded along with himself, sheng mingzhi was inexplicably blocked. <

he felt that lu jiayan, a proud son of heaven, should not suffer so many grievances.

sheng mingzhi didn't feel much care about the entertainment industry before he mixed up with the entertainment industry.

now it was a little regretful, i already knew what kind of shadow emperor to be dangdang, otherwise it seemed that he was a little unworthy of lu jiayan.

lu jiayan's voice came from the darkness: "how does teacher xiaosheng know that no one usually scolds me?"

sheng ming paused, and lu jiayan smiled lightly: "being a boss is also going to be scolded by employees."

...... it seems so.

of course, it was not scolded by employees, sheng mingzhi remembered that when lu jiayan first returned to china, shengjia still had some of lu xiao's people, who worked against lu jiayan all day long.

not only scolding lu jiayan, but probably also wanting his life.

thinking like this, lu jiayan was also quite miserable!

lu jiayan spoke, "why did you suddenly mention this?"

sheng mingzhi rubbed comfortingly in lu jiayan's arms and muttered, "i just say it casually." if you don't want to continue recording, you don't have to accompany me. although it

is very happy to record a variety show with lu jiayan.

seeing that so many people felt that he was a match for lu jiayan, sheng mingzhi was still very happy.

lu jiayan spoke slowly, "then how to do it?" hhis voice carried

a little deliberate grievance: "i have such a young and beautiful object as teacher xiaosheng, it is difficult to bear not to show off."

sheng mingzhi: "..."

"and public variety shows are not very good." lu jiayan said lightly, "in this way, everyone knows that our family is a husband and a husband."

he paused for a second, "save yourself from being remembered."

-

probably because lu jiayan's answer last night had an effect, sheng mingzhi finally stopped worrying about whether lu jiayan would be unhappy about recording a variety show.