Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break

Start from the beginning

"I'm very what?" Niall teased and leaned forward again to suck marks over Zayn's fabulous collarbones.

"You're-you're-you're," he mumbled while his eyes fluttered closed. "You're very fit."

Niall licked along the now prominent vein in Zayn's neck while his chuckle tickled the wet skin. "Did you hear that guys? I'm very fit." He looked over his shoulder and saw all of them in various states of lust, staring at either Niall's ass in the air, or Zayn's open mouth. "What do you lot think? Am I very fit?" Niall asked as he wiggled his pert bum in his trackies.

Harry was on him in a heartbeat, grabbing his hips and pressing his hard-on to Niall's ass. "You know you are," he growled and ran his hands up Niall's sides.

Niall pulled Harry down by his shirt collar and asked, "What about Zayn? Do you think he's fit?"

Harry nodded dumbly and stretched over Niall's shoulder to kiss Zayn. Zayn froze with Harry's lips on his for a moment, but when Harry licked shyly across the seam of his closed mouth, Zayn opened up and let Harry lick across his tongue. The raven-haired boy's resulting moan had Louis scrambling towards them so he could kiss along Zayn's tan neck right next to Niall.

Liam, however, was the one that really got things started when he reached down and picked Zayn's hand up from Harry's neck and pressed it against the bulge easily felt through his thin joggers. Zayn gasped and broke the kiss to look up at Liam with wide eyes.

"It took a whole thirty seconds to get fully hard watching you with all these boys," Liam purred.

Zayn's mouth floundered for something to say, but only came up with a few whiny noises and a roll of his hips. Liam seemed pleased enough though as he started tugging on the waistband of his bottoms until he could pull his cock out. Zayn's hand clenched at the fabric on Liam's thigh where it rested.

"Go on, baby, I can tell you want to," Liam urged.

Zayn shook his head. "I don't know how."

Liam smiled kindly down at him while he took Zayn's hand and curled his fingers around his length. The other three looked on in open curiosity, giving tiny touches here and there to let Zayn know they were watching.

"You do this," Liam guided Zayn's hand along his length, "to yourself, right?" Zayn nodded quickly. "Alright then, just do the exact same thing to me." The end of Liam's words were clipped and they could tell he was already feeling that heat in his stomach.

Zayn tried to mimic the things he'd do to himself when his roommate was asleep and he had the covers pulled up over his head. He squeezed his thumb and forefinger around the head on the way up right before running his thumb over the leaking slit before coming back down to his base. Liam's hips stuttered forward into Zayn's fist, but Zayn just kept going.

"Let someone suck you off while you're occupied," Liam suggested.

Zayn wanted to protest, insist he was fine with just this, but then Louis was mouthing at his zipper and Zayn figured it couldn't hurt. "Yeah, okay."

Louis hummed happily at that and got to work on ridding Zayn's groin of the barriers. When he freed him, he didn't waste any time before getting him into his mouth. Zayn groaned at the wet heat and gripped Liam harder as he jacked him off. Louis lowered down, taking Zayn into his throat and moaning around his length. Zayn's head was spinning with the sensation, his hand losing its coordination.

Liam didn't mind so much, just grunted, "Squeeze tighter," before fucking into Zayn's fist. He did, and let Liam use his hand while his other gripped at Louis' head. The oldest lad moaned when Zayn yanked on his hair, hollowing his cheeks as a reward.