(Okay! Host your so lucky! Because your the first ever host that update his/her system out of all 3,988,010 task-taker that's part of the annual competition there's a package attached to it. Do the host wants to open the package?)

Without delay Chen Meng meng answered 'yes'.

(Opening the package. Host received the following:

5 roulette ticket

Memory pills

Snake whip GW (Godly Weapon)

Tamers Emblem)

"Okay...can you please explain those things you said? I honestly don't understand some of it"

(Sure thing host! First, 5 roulette ticket, it's really one of the most luckiest part of the package that you received host—)

"—and why is that?"

(Because for you information host, 1 roulette ticket is equivalent to a 100,000 Life Points—)

"—hey! That's daylight robbery!"

The system sighed.

(We don't have any say there host. That's really the value of one roulette ticket and the coupon you receive is just a mere discount of 50%)

Chen Meng meng frown. Then she let her system continue.

(Okay. For the second one, the memory pills. I know the host have already an inkling knowledge on what this one is for and yes, this pill will help the hosts memory to be sharp and clear, it's like having a photographic memory, understanding things faster than average humans, in short word it's like making the host a genius.

For the third one, which is Snake Whip that is a godly weapon. You can use this only on the cultivation world...but here's the catch if you can manage to have a spacial space, you can use this item on every world that you're in.

And lastly, the Tamers Emblem, it's an emblem that allows the host to tame any kind of beast and understand their language—and there's also a catch! If you ever have a living space, you can tame a beast, put it in the living space, and also bring it on every world that you're in! Isn't it amazing host?!)

Chen Meng meng nod, agreeing to her talkative system. But her smiling face turn into a frown when she remember something...

"How about the ranking? What's my place in it?"

The happy system immediately bow its head in shame with guilty expression.

System: I'm so done! I entice my host to spend and spend her life points without thinking about the ranking!

(I'm so sorry host...you rank...last in all 3,988,010 participants)

Chen Meng meng just sigh which shocked her system.

She eyed her cute shocked system before saying, "I already guess that I'll be at the last rank but can't you just look at the bright side of it? It doesn't mean that because I'm in the last rank I will always be at the last place...and beside I've gained a lot of benefits didn't I? It'll all just make my mission easier"

System: *Phew that's a relief. Good thing my host is so understanding!

"But don't feel so relieved I'm still feeling a little bit mad of being at the last place!"

System: Okay, I take it back. My host is a weird one!

"Okay, let's not waste time. Let me intake that memory pill...and beauty pill, wouldn't want your host to be ugly right?" Chen Meng meng teased as the system robotically shook its head.

Two pills appeared on Chen Meng meng's palm. When she's done consuming the pills, she felt a sudden lightness on her body and mind.

Well, this is strange.

But she nevermind that and point at the 5 roulette ticket.

"Use 1 roulette ticket", she command, as a roulette wheel appeared in front of her as well as her ticket.

(Okay. I will now play it host)

Chen Meng meng nod and watched the spin of the roulette wheel.

(Oh my host! You've got the Spacial space!)

Chen Meng meng nod with satisfaction.

"I will use it now"

(Okay host! What would you like to use the spacial space, is it in a form of ring or a tattoo?)

Chen Meng meng pondered for a short second.

"I want it tattooed in my wrist as a bracelet"

(That's a good choice host!)

System: My host answers my question for a very short second and with good answer at that! It looks like the memory pills taking its effect but my host is oblivious of it.

Chen Meng meng watched with amazement when she saw an appearing tattoo on her wrist. It's just like a tattoo that she likes—adorned with little stars with spikey roses and snakes.

(Host are you ready for the next world?)

"Ready as I'll ever be"