System 900 waved its small hand and Chen Meng meng felt a cold sensation on her head and her previous unstable emotion vanished in an instant like its not there in the first place.

"Show me my stats"

(Yes, host)

(Host 303 stats...

Name: Chen Meng meng

Age: 25

Character: 20% blackened; multiple.

Charm: 40/50

Strength: 70/100

Skills/Abilities: Ancient Martial Arts; Hacking

Life points: 14,000/1,000,000

Benefits: 1 beauty pill, 3 healing pills, 1 50% coupon roulette)

"I remember that i need to upgrade you so that you can be more useful", Chen Meng meng stated.

When the system hear the word 'upgrade' its eyes immediately lit up but dim in an instant when it heard its hosts other word.

More useful?

Does she want to say that its useless?!

System: I don't feel loved at all host! I need justice here! But whatever, I hear the word upgrade and that's enough compensation, hehe...

(Yes host! If you upgrade me I can finally hide your task-taker aura from other system that is below me and you can also access the system shop!)

"Okay, I'll upgrade you but first let me buy some skills"

(Okay host! The skills cost 500 Lp.

Skills:

Marksmanship

Cultivation

Woman etiquette

Acting

Medicine)

Chen Meng meng brushed her long locks with her fingernails before choosing two skills.

"I picked Marksmanship and Medicine"

(Okay host then I will send you no—)

"—Wait!)

(Yes host?)

"The upgrading last for how many hours?"

(Just 4 hours host)

"Then while I'm on the Training Space. You can upgrade system 900"

The system cheerful nod its fluffy head before sending its host in the training space.

2 days have passed before a door magically appeared out of nowhere and a worn-out Chen Meng meng step out of it.

The system worriedly watch its host.

(Host are you okay? Do you need some rest?)

Chen Meng meng smiled at her sweet system before shaking her head 'no'.

"How many hours did I consume in the training space?"

(Answering host, you've been in the training space for 48 hours. You've spent 26 hours learning medicine and the remaining 22 hours for the marksmanship skills. If we'll convert it in normal time, host have been on the training space for 480 years. And I'm also done updating! Do the hosts what to know my new features?)

The systems eyes glimmered like a child that received the best present of her parents.

With smile Chen Meng meng nod.