chapter 69: confession!

Start from the beginning

During this time, because of the exposure of the identity of Shengjia's boss lady, she and Lu Jiayan were on several hot searches.

The storm sucked nearly a million live fans, all staring at him on Weibo, waiting for him to open for business. <

Most of the bosses and the boss lady's cp fans look forward to wearing autumn water before they look forward to one.

The screenshots are all screenshots.

He is now hot and has a lot of traffic, and passers-by fans are happy to hear it.

The marketing number came in order to rub the heat and smell the wind, so Sheng Mingzhi even deleted Weibo, it was useless, and the content of the death of the society was still spread.

In the cacophony of CP fans and the good feelings of watching the hilarity is not a big deal.

The screenshot forwarding of the marketing number has broken through 10,000, and also brushed a topic of #Sheng Ming Zhi Cut Wrong Number Society Death Scene,Less than a few minutes, it hung up to the end of the hot search of the entertainment list.

......

......

Sheng Mingzhi was almost crazy.

Black Fan also posted this screenshot to his Weibo comments.

Slutty:

"It's useless to delete." Ready to print it out and pass it on to my son, and the children and grandchildren are endless.

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

Your son's stall on your father is really pouring blood mold.

I wanted to reply to the black powder sentence, but I couldn't bear it.

Sheng Mingzhi was still on the Internet for the first time, learning to swallow his breath.

No way, the Tai nyima Society is dead, this screenshot.

I was held by this group of black powders!

Those deep cabinet black powder also seemed to realize that Sheng Mingzhi seemed to be pinched by them. <

The first time they had the upper hand in the tearing with the little waste, how not to be excited, the more Sheng Mingzhi swallowed his anger, the more they had to bully people!

After silently reciting the Pure Heart Mantra ten times.

Sheng Ming replied calmly to the first hot review.

"Not me."

I am afraid that many netizens will not see his statement that there is no silver here and three hundred and two, and there is a serious matter.

So the comment was accompanied by a retweet.

Click, Send.

— iPhone 17 ProMax from sandwiches without parsley.

......

......

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The client forgot to change the !!!

So one cannot lie.

Tell one lie and round it out with a thousand lies.

Sheng Mingzhi almost screamed out loud, it was difficult to calm himself down, just clicked to send to find the delete button.

The moment the result was sent, Weibo was automatically refreshed, the timeline was immediately disrupted, and his forwarding dynamic disappeared into the home page.