chapter 62: in the inner volume

En başından başla

So much so that after he recovered from his illness, he even began to think about his career. <

On the day Song Yi went abroad, he made a special trip to meet Sheng Xu.

In fact, when he wanted to see Sheng Xu at the beginning, the other party did not want to meet him.

Since you want to go abroad, don't mess with anything wrong.

Lest the little ancestor of Sheng Mingzhi know about it, he would come and fight with himself again.

But if a person really wants to see you, he can't stop him.

Sheng Xu had just finished a poker game when he met Song Yi waiting for him at the entrance of the mansion.

Lu Jiayan came out with him, saw the situation, his eyes darkened slightly, and politely walked to the other side.

"Brother." Song Yi squeezed out a smile: "You don't have to hide from me so badly, I really don't have any other ideas, but I may not come back after going abroad this time, so I want to come and see you." 

He seemed to be heartbroken and paused, "I'm not as bad as you think."

Sheng Xu said lightly, "Why do you try your best to come to see me, you have a number in your own heart, I will not pierce you, but I can clearly tell you that you don't have to play the emotional card with me, I am not a sentimental person." Letting you go abroad is already the best solution, don't do unnecessary things again, Song Yi, my patience is limited.

Song Yi's face turned pale.

Sheng Xu: "Also, I only have two younger siblings, Ming Zhi and Xiao Xue, please don't shout." He

didn't want to say a word to Song Yiduo, said hello to Lu Jiayan, and went to Bentley.

Outside the mansion, only Song Yi and Lu Jiayan were left.

To tell the truth, his relationship with Lu Jiayan was not familiar. <

When he was closest, when he was still in the Sheng family, his impression of Lu Jiayan was only that of Sheng Xu's friend.

The understanding of him comes more from Sheng Mingzhi.

Song Yi knew that he dared to stop Sheng Xu, but what he was fighting for was the relationship and friendship he had been together for twelve years.

But Sheng Xu's attitude just now had clearly told him that there had been a knife and two between them.

He just wasn't willing.

That's why I wanted to confirm it one last time.

But there is no room for change.

However, in the face of Lu Jiayan, Song Yi did not dare to mess around.

Even if he knew that Lu Jiayan had used means to let him be softly banned in the mainland entertainment circle, he did not dare to question Lu Jiayan.

Because this man's methods are too terrible.

And there was no mercy on him.

But to say no hate, that is false.

Hate, people have not yet moved their fingers to pinch themselves to death.

Song Yi was about to turn his head and leave, but when he took the first step, he was stopped by Lu Jiayan.

He was stunned, and the shocked expression on his face was not fake.

Lu Jiayan stood in front of him, with no emotion on his face.

Song Yi suppressed his fear and said, "... Can I help you. Lu Zong. IIt's