💀S.T.Y.X: Part 7💀

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you are already a second year student. You should learn to cast out a magic barrier to protect yourself." Leona huffed out, approaching Ruggie.

"Leona-San!" Ruggie was relieved to see him. Suddenly, Armored People came flying down from the broken ceiling.

"This is the Penta Squad, we found Experiment Subject B. Starting the operation now." One of the Armored People mumbled out.

"Grrr.... Who are they? They have a strong unpleasant smell." Ruggie growled out.

"!! The Logo is....!" Leona mumbled as his eyes grew wide.

"I have no idea who they are, but they should have thought first before challenging Leona-San into a fight." Ruggie glared at the Intruders. "I'll draw their attention, you should attack them in the meantime...."

"No, I'll surrender." Leona said, raising his arms in surrender.

"Eh.... Ehhhh!?" Ruggie was shocked. (A/n: Same, Ruggie. Same.)

"..... Please hand out all Magic Weapons you have." One of the Armored People extended their hands towards Leona.

".... Here you go." Leona tossed his Pen into the Intruder's hand. "This is my Magical Pen, take it." He said, raising his hands in surrender once again.

"Why would you do this!? You could have easily defeated them, y'know!?" Ruggie whispered to Leona.

"Shhhh. They are hiding a Magic Proof Plate under their best, not a thick wallet." Leona whispered back to Ruggie. "Don't do anything stupid."

"Magic Proof Plate.... Isn't that the material used in uniform of executive officers?" Ruggie silently yelped out.

"You seem detailed with it. Have you ever been caught by them before?" Leona gave a smirk.

"Well, it happened a long time ago...." Ruggie muttered. "Hey, it's not the time to joke around. We are in a dangerous situation here."

".... I have seen the Logo on their armor a few times at the palace before." Leona muttered. "They are probably the watchers."

"Watchers....?" Ruggie mumbled.

".... Just listen to me, don't do anything." Leona firmly said to Ruggie.

"..... Analyzing the Magic Weapon. Verified, it is the real weapon of Night Raven Collage." One of the Armored People mumbled out. "Experiment Subject B, no intention of resistance..... Please come with us."

"Alright." Leona nodded as he walked over to the Watchers. "But you need to be gentle with me, I'm a delicate prince, I might get sick if you fly at a high speed."

"Wait!! Hey, Leona-San!!" Ruggie said in a panic.

"Ruggie, please take care of Savanaclaw until I'm back. Good luck." Leona said, turning to look at the Hyena one last time. ".... Even though I'm not sure if I could return to the campus or not."

"Huh.....?" Ruggie was confused. A gentle smile was on Leona'd face as he was taken away by the Watchers. "HEY WAIT!!!!!! LEONA-SAN!!!!!!!" Ruggie pulled out his phone and dialed in a number. "Come on, pick up...!"

".... Ruggie?"

"Y/n-San!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Meanwhile in a classroom, the loud sound that was heard all across the campus blasted through the room, making the students inside it jump and flinch.

"Woah!? What happened!?" Azul yelped out.

"AH!" Idia yelped out. "It was my victory just now! This chess board game is a mess!!" Loud sounds were heard outside of the school, making some students look out of the window to catch what's happening.

"That doesn't matter for now! Some emergency must have happened in our school!" Azul said to Idia.

"Ortho, analyze the situation." Idia muttered out to Ortho.

"Okay." Ortho nodded. It took a few seconds for him to get the information. "The Magic Barrier of our campus has been attacked by powerful Magic Beams, there were a few damages on the Barrier. Detected a few outsiders inside the campus now."

"Intruders....!?" Azul muttered out in shock.

"How many of them?" Idia asked.

"Detected fifteen living beings. Again, I sense multiple heat sources in the sky. The number of intruders may increase." Ortho answered.

"A Magic Beam that is powerful enough to destroy the Barrier, huh.... Can you analyze their equipment?" Idia muttered.

"Judging from the altitude and speed, it might be a broom or a Magic Aircraft." Ortho answered. Azul on the other hand is looking panicked, completely opposite to the calm demeanors of the Shrouds. "They use a Magic Bullet and Electric Magic Beams..... According to the movement of the jet, and the circuit properties of their Magic Power, the intruders are from 'S.T.Y.X. Organization'."

"Ah, that sucks.... The Watchers are here." Idia sighed out.

"How can you guys stay so calm!?" Azul yelped out towards the Shrouds. "Our campus is literally being attacked by intruders! We need to contact all the Dorm Leaders..."

"Three flying objects are approaching. They will arrive in about three seconds." Ortho said as everyone started backing up from the window. "Three... Two.... One..." Crash! Dust engulfed the room in a matter of seconds as a group of Armored People came in flying from the destroyed windows.

"This is the Boy Squad. We found the Experiment Subject C." One of the Armored People mumbled out. "...... Idia Shroud, and Wizard Humanoid ORTHO is found at the same place."

"..... It's too late." Azul groaned out. "First Years, leave the classroom immediately! As the Dorm Leader of Octavinelle, I allowed-" Azul was cut off.

"Stop, Azul-Shi. Don't resist, it's better to stay quiet." Idia said to Azul, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh?" Azul was stunned.

To Be Continued~

A/n
I have played the new update of Ignihyde's Chapters and mild spoiler, we have a character that canonically kissed the mc on the cheek! Woo!