Chapter 79 • Finale

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• 6 Months Later •

-GEORGE's POV-
Dream and I got the news about his mom in the morning. It took a while for him to heal from it, but I was there for him every step of the way.

He cried in my arms as I held him tightly, running my hand through his hair, letting him know I was here for him.

I barely dreamt of Hunter anymore and when I did, Dream was there for me, doing the same things I've done for him.

The two of us began streaming once we were both okay with it. The fans were so happy their 'beloved DNF' returned. I was happy to return too, but I was mainly happy to see more thirst edits of Dream.

Fans noticed our wedding rings but we never mentioned it, just to troll them. Until one stream, a donation pointed it out. But it was by Sapnap.

• Sapnap donated $5 •
"Are you guys seriously gonna show your wedding rings and not tell everyone you got married?"

His message read aloud, making my eyes widen at his stupidity. Dream immediately grinned at me.

DREAM:
"No guys, we aren't married." He lied, "Not yet, anyways..."

I rolled my eyes with a smile then suddenly, Dream got out of his chair and grabbed a little black box out of his pocket.

He knelt down on one knee, making my eyes widen as my head shot to him.

DREAM:
"George...will you marry me, again?" He smiled while opening the ring box to reveal a more expensive ring than the one I was wearing.

I smiled widely while staring back at the chat.

GEORGE:
"Do I say yes, chat?" I grinned, making Dream wheeze.

The chat was going way too fast for me to even read an answer. I giggled then turned around and got out of my chair, standing across from Dream.

GEORGE:
"Yes Dream, I'll marry you again. But just for the money." I shrugged with a smile.

DREAM:
"Right." He smiled while shaking his head then slipped off my old ring, replacing it with the new one.

I immediately giggled then he picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck, all while having the biggest smiles on our faces.

Then, Dream pulled me into a passionate and loving kiss, one I returned and smiled into.

The rest of the night, Twitter along with everywhere else was being blown up with the DNF proposal.

All our friends blowed up our phones as well, congratulating us and asking for a date. Dream and I agreed on a date already.

His mum's birthday.

Since Olivia was a party planner, she helped us with everything regarding our wedding.

• 1 Year Later •

-DREAM's POV-
Today was the day. The day where I'd marry my best friend in front of everyone this time, with the ceremony he deserved the first time around.

Waking up, George wasn't next to me since he spent the night at Sapnap and Olivia's place. Even though I was a little sad, I was more happy, knowing I could wake up to him for the rest of my life, along with marrying him in front of all our friends this time.

Time passed by quickly that morning. I took a shower, ate something small, brushed my teeth, got dressed and fixed my messy hair.

I wore an all black suit with a green bow-tie. When I was ready, I grabbed my keys off the hook and made my way to the place.