Chapter 70 • Heal

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• 6 Months Later •

-GEORGE's POV-
It's been 6 months since I've spoken to Dream. In those months, I've only talked to Sapnap once a month for a recap of how I was doing.

I've been going to therapy again but this time with someone different who lived in England too.

I only streamed once a month, usually on the days when I spoke to Sapnap. I shut out everyone else on the SMP. All because I knew that I needed to be alone to heal fully.

Every time I streamed, I got high numbered donations since everyone missed me. Dream never watched them. When the fans asked where Dream was, I made up different excuses. Half of the fans believed me, half of them didn't but I couldn't care less, they were the least of my worries.

Today marked 6 months of being away from Dream. But, I've been doing a lot better and have been feeling to be my old self again.

I talked with my therapist about it and he told me that I've been making a lot more progress. He told me to visit Dream when my gut told me too.

That was the day I felt ready to go back.

After doing some scheduling, I bought my plane ticket.

Today is the day I come back to Florida.

I didn't tell anyone I was coming. After giving it a lot of thought, I realized I was ready to come back. But, to say I was nervous was an understatement.

I missed Dream everyday and it killed me to be apart from him but doing that already for years definitely made it easier to do so.

I arrived in Florida after the 9 hours I slept through.

I made my way to baggage claim, remembering the first time I arrived in Florida.

That's when an idea hit.

I pulled up my GPS on my phone and walked to the nearest shop to buy dark sunglasses and a black face mask. After buying the items, I located how far away Dream's house was.

Once I strolled for the 30 minutes, I recognized the neighborhood. Then I stopped in front of a certain door.

I smiled widely, seeing our house again.

I grabbed the dark face mask and slipped it on then pushed on the sunglasses.

After that, I giggled in excitement then slowly started walking to the front door.

When I made it up the steps, I took a deep breath while looking at the door. Tears immediately filled my eyes.

"I really hope he doesn't yell at me when he sees me." I thought with a frown then slowly raised my hand to knock on the door.

I knocked with my now shaking hand, nervous for our first meeting in 6 months.

I held my hands together while biting my lip, waiting patiently for someone to open the door.

After waiting a minute, no one did. My eyebrows squished together at the clock on my phone.

2:31pm.

"Those idiots should be up by now." I thought then knocked louder on the door.

-DREAM's POV-
I heard a louder knock on the door this time. I groaned in annoyance while laying down on my bed.

DREAM:
"Damn salesmen." I mumbled.

After ignoring them for another minute, I jumped after hearing them bang the door even louder.

DREAM:
"Jesus."