Chapter 20 • Switch

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-DREAM's POV-
That night, Sapnap never came home. I assumed it was because he was with Olivia.

I held George in my arms as he was asleep. I've been thinking for 3 hours straight about how to handle Hunter.

It actually pissed me off the more than I thought about Sapnap not being here anymore. I never see him with George anymore, same with me. He's just always with Olivia. I guess I knew now how he must have felt when he was constantly third wheeling. And how George was feeling when I would always go out on business, saying I was with an Olivia.

"This is an ironic slap in the balls." I thought while rolling my eyes.

I looked down and felt George breathing against my neck. I smiled at him and ran my hand through his hair gently.

I appreciated George being here with me everyday, even though my fears crept up sometimes, I was hopeful that George and I would be okay no matter what. I still do believe that. I refused to let Hunter break us up.

-SAPNAP's POV-
After brushing my teeth in Olivia's bathroom, I peaked my head into Hunters room. He was playing Call of Duty on his ps5.

SAPNAP:
"Hey man, could we talk?"

HUNTER:
"Sure." He paused his game and turned around to face me.

I sat down on his desk chair.

HUNTER:
"Is this about Olivia?"

SAPNAP:
"Actually, it's about George."

He smiled, "Okay."

SAPNAP:
"Things just looked pretty intense at the rink today. I wanted to make sure everything was okay."

HUNTER:
"Yeah, everything's cool." He lied.

SAPNAP:
"Okay...one more question, do you..." I sighed, "This might be a dumb question but whatever...do you like Clay?"

The question caught him off guard then he chuckled.

HUNTER:
"Um, no...I'm," he swallowed hard, "straight."

SAPNAP:
"Are you sure?"

He bursted out laughing as he raised his eyebrows.

HUNTER:
"Are you sure??"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

SAPNAP:
"Sorry—I didn't mean it like that."

HUNTER:
"It's all good man." He smiled, "Is that all you wanted to ask?"

SAPNAP:
"Yeah, sorry for bothering you."

HUNTER:
"You're fine. Did you wanna join in on a round?" He held up another controller with a smile.

SAPNAP:
"Sure, why not?" I gave in and grabbed the controller from him.

-GEORGE's POV-
I woke up to see light seeping through the curtains. I felt my sweaty chest under my shirt and it felt on fire. My eyes widened until I looked at Dream sleeping to see his chest sweaty too under his shirt.

"It's hot today, damn." I thought then grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to see 2 messages.

One from Sapnap and one from my dad.

DAD:
My flight is tonight
I should be in Florida by tomorrow
There's going to be a small surprise

I clenched my jaw and sighed as I already knew what it was.

GEORGE:
Ok
The address is xxx

After texting him back, I viewed Sapnap's text.

SAPNAP:
Meet me at the roller skating rink today at 12
Come alone
I talked to Hunter