Chapter 25 • Care

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
I woke up see Dream cuddling me. He had his arm wrapped around me as my head was on his chest. I slowly looked up at him and lightly smiled. He was comfortable to lay on.

I rolled off of him slowly without waking him up. I shut his door quietly then made my way to the kitchen. The house was quiet. Sapnap must still be asleep. While in the kitchen, I felt the urge to make eggs.

I opened the fridge, took out the eggs then set them down on the counter. I searched for a proper pan and once I found it, I set it down on the burner. I grabbed the spray for the eggs then sprayed the pan enough. I switched on the burner then cracked the eggs.

While I was cooking the eggs, I had the urge to go on my phone but a phrase popped into my head that stopped me.

"Rule one: pay attention while you're cooking."

I listened to my own advice and payed attention. I flipped the eggs to the other side and they looked perfect; I smiled in pride. Once they were done, I laid them on the plate.

Then I had an idea.

I made my way back to Dream's room to see him still asleep. I set the plate next to him on the nightstand then kneeled down to him.

GEORGE:
"Thank you for dealing with me..." I whispered with a light smile then went back to the kitchen to make myself some eggs.

-DREAM's POV-
I woke up to the smell of eggs. I shifted around in the bed to see myself alone. My eyes shot to the left to see a plate of eggs on my nightstand.

"Sapnap doesn't cook. Did George make these?" I thought while picking up the plate.

They were still warm. I took a bite of the eggs and smiled.

DREAM:
"He remembered to not burn them this time."

While eating my eggs, I scrolled through my phone on Instagram. I saw several edits of George and I. All the captions being happy that we're dating. I sighed then set my phone down. George suddenly came into my room and met my eyes while he held a plate of eggs of his own.

GEORGE:
"Good, you're up. My cooking didn't go to waste."

I smiled while rolling my eyes. He sat down next to me and took a bite of the eggs.

DREAM:
"They taste great."

GEORGE:
"Thanks." He smiled while keeping his eyes on the meal.

DREAM:
"You actually burnt the eggs the first time you tried making them here."

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

GEORGE:
"Had to ruin my confidence." He joked.

I laughed then looked back at my fork.

GEORGE:
"So, what's the plan for today?" He looked at me.

DREAM:
"Well...I have some more business to attend to." I lied.

He sighed, gazing back at his food.

GEORGE:
"Okay..."

-GEORGE's POV-
After we ate our eggs, he put on a hoodie over his shirt then left. I sighed then an idea formed in my head.

"I'm gonna go wake up Sapnap." I smiled then hopped out of Dream's bed.

I walked upstairs as quietly as I could. I saw Sapnap sleeping in his room. I giggled quietly then ran to his bed and jumped on him.

GEORGE:
"Sapnap!!" I shrieked.

He gasped awake looking terrified. I bursted out laughing. Once he saw me, he sighed, holding his hand to his heart.