Chapter 38 • Re-Live

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• 3 Days Later•

-GEORGE's POV-
Dream and I have been with Sapnap for most of the time for the past 3 days to cheer him up. Along with Olivia joining us yesterday. Sapnap ended up spending the night at her place.

Today, Dream and I woke up to the doorbell ringing a bunch of times. I groaned awake as I rolled off of him. He rubbed his eye as he woke up.

DREAM:
"Ugh." He groaned.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

DREAM:
"It's 7 o'clock on a Thursday. Who the fuck would be here at 7 o'clock on a Thursday??"

GEORGE:
"Go find out so I can sleep." I mumbled.

He sighed then stood up and walked to the bedroom door, opening it.

-DREAM's POV-
I made my way to the front door and swung it open to see none other than some dumb ass bitches.

Aka, George's parents.

DREAM:
"What a surprise...have you become good parents yet?" I smiled with a squint.

George's mom rolled her eyes.

MOM:
"We're here to see George."

DREAM:
"Let me ask him if he wants to see you." I raised my eyebrows, starting to walk away.

DAD:
"We know he lost his memory." He spoke lowly.

I froze as I stopped walking.

"Fuck." I thought.

I turned around slowly with a nervous sigh.

MOM:
"We wanna know what happened." She clenched her jaw with a glare.

I gulped nervously with a nod, "Okay, I'll tell you."

I decided to leave George out of it. I understood where his parents were coming from, they were worried about their son. Just one thing I couldn't figure out was how the hell they found out.

We took our seats on the couch after I shut the door. I breathed out nervously.

DREAM:
"Okay um...you should know that he's perfectly okay now."

They stood still, glaring at me.

DREAM:
"So..." I looked down as anxiety filled to my chest, I really didn't wanna re-live this again, "Um...our roommate, Nick, started dating some girl and, she has a brother, Hunter."

MOM:
"Hunter Williams." She said stirnly.

My eyebrows squished together, "How the fuck do they know?"

DREAM:
"Yeah um...he had a crush on me and didn't like it that I was already dating George so..." I swallowed hard, "He wanted to get George out of the picture so that he could have me."

Their jaws clenched as they stared hard at me.

DREAM:
"He beat him up pretty bad and...he got a concussion and the memory loss thing..." I already felt a frog in my throat, "He didn't remember the last month of his life..."

They exchanged glances.

DREAM:
"But he always said things everyday that me or Nick have said in the past so it's like he was there but...so far..." tears formed in my eyes as I swallowed hard, "It went on for what felt like a million years..."

I clenched my jaw as my nose twitched at the floor.

DREAM:
"I wanted him back so damn badly...he's my safety net, my everything...he's the only thing that matters to me..." I mumbled.