Chapter 26 • Tape

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-GEORGE's POV-
Dream stayed with me on the bed until I felt better. After a while, I didn't feel dizzy anymore.

GEORGE:
"I think I'm good now." I said, swinging my feet off the bed.

DREAM:
"Wait—let me help you just in case." He quickly got up from his side and went over to me.

I looked up at him and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. We looked at our hands for a moment then I stood up, he held my waist as I did. Once my feet touched the ground, I gazed up at him.

GEORGE:
"See, I'm fine."

DREAM:
"Okay."

I let go of his hand and walked out of the room, he followed me close behind.

GEORGE:
"Sapnap!" I yelled.

SAPNAP:
"Yeah?!" He yelled back from upstairs.

GEORGE:
"Come down here!" I shouted.

Dream squished his eyebrows together at me. Sapnap walked down the stairs with his phone in his hand.

SAPNAP:
"What's up?"

GEORGE:
"I feel better so we can go out."

DREAM:
"You aren't going out, George." He stared at me.

GEORGE:
"Yeah I am. Sapnap and I were gonna do something while you were out on business."

DREAM:
"George, you felt dizzy today. I think you should take it easy." He explained.

I crossed my arms, "And I think I can take care of myself."

He stared at me hard for a few seconds then sighed.

DREAM:
"Fine..." he said lowly.

I clenched my jaw then looked at Sapnap.

GEORGE:
"So, what did you have in mind?"

SAPNAP:
"I figured we could go roller skating. We went there before and maybe it'll jog a memory." He lightly smiled.

GEORGE:
"Okay."

SAPNAP:
"Are you ready to go now?"

GEORGE:
"Yeah."

DREAM:
"We'll meet you in the car, George."

I squinted, "Okay..."

I left, shutting the front door behind me.

-DREAM's POV-
Once he left, I turned to Sapnap.

DREAM:
"Why the hell are you taking him to the place where Hunter beat him up??"

SAPNAP:
"Cause he might remember something, you never know. Besides, he can't skate. And what did he do the last time he couldn't skate?" He smiled.

I smiled and sighed, "He held onto my arm the whole time."

SAPNAP:
"Exactly. Your welcome." He grinned then we left.

Sapnap hopped in the drivers seat of his car meanwhile, I climbed in the passengers seat. I turned my head at George in the back. He was scrolling through his phone.

GEORGE:
"About damn time." He smiled at us.

I lightly smiled and shot my eyes to Sapnap. He grinned then started driving us away.

-GEORGE's POV-
While we were on the road, Dream turned his head, facing the window. I looked his face up and down as deja vu hit me.

GEORGE:
"Dream?"