Chapter 15 • Reveal

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
After hanging out with Dream, Sapnap and Bad for a week, Bad had to go back home. Dream drove us to the airport to say goodbye.

BAD:
"I had such a fun time! I'm gonna miss you muffins." He smiled while hugging me.

SAPNAP:
"I'm gonna miss you too. Now I'm gonna third wheel." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. Bad's flight was called and he waved to us goodbye. He handed the lady his ticket and boarded on the plane. I held Dream's hand while smiling.

DREAM:
"What do you guys wanna do now?"

GEORGE:
"Actually, I want us to go out Dream."

SAPNAP:
"Cool! House to myself. Bye!" He smiled and ran away.

We laughed then Dream gazed down at me.

DREAM:
"Where do you wanna go?"

GEORGE:
"I have an idea." I smiled.

He drove us to the forest again. We left the car and started walking down the path while our fingers intertwined.

My thoughts trailed.

DREAM:
"So, why'd you wanna come here?"

GEORGE:
"Well, it's quiet, beautiful and it reminds me of you." I smiled at him.

He smiled back with a blush.

GEORGE:
"I also, wanted to talk to you about something." I stopped walking.

He turned to me nervously while swallowing hard.

DREAM:
"Okay...about what?"

GEORGE:
"I wanna tell the fans about us today." I breathed out nervously, "And, before you say I don't have to...I want to. I'm just...scared to."

DREAM:
"Why?" He held my waist gently.

GEORGE:
"You know how it went down with my parents. I just...I'm afraid of what everyone's gonna say. And, I'm pretty sure that my parents watch my videos so..." I looked down while clenching my jaw.

He lifted up my chin to meet his eyes.

DREAM:
"Baby it'll be okay." His eyes softened as he smiled.

A grin immediately formed on my face as did a hard blush.

GEORGE:
"I love it when you call me baby."

DREAM:
"Good. It suits you." He smiled then held my cheek.

He gazed at my lips then back up to my eyes. I did the same. After a few moments, we leaned in slowly and connected our lips.

I still felt the butterflies. God, I was so crazy about him. He always knew how to make me feel loved and safe.

I split us apart as a thought entered my mind. My smile faded.

DREAM:
"George?" His smile faded as his eyebrows squished together, "What's wrong?"

GEORGE:
"Um...n—nothing."

DREAM:
"No, tell me. You aren't ruining the moment, I promise. What's wrong?" He frowned.

I sighed nervously then looked up at him.

GEORGE:
"Do you..." I started then I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, "Um...do you think you...see a future with me...?"

A grin slowly formed on his face.

DREAM:
"Of course I do. I always have." He held my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, "Do you see a future with me?"

I nodded while smiling like an idiot.