Chapter 39 • ILY

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
It was a new day. After Dream and I kick-started the day, he needed to go out to buy some more groceries since the three of us plowed through them. He asked me if I wanted to come with but I decided it would be nice to have the house to myself for an hour since Sapnap's at Olivia's.

Once Dream left, I took a deep breath while listening to the empty house. It felt calming. Well, it did until 10 minutes after Dream left, the doorbell rang. I sighed as I climbed out of his bed. I walked to the door and swung it open. My eyes widened with a smile.

Y/N:
"Miss me?" She grinned.

GEORGE:
"Wha—" I laughed then she hugged me.

I hugged her back while being confused as hell.

GEORGE:
"What're you doing in Florida?"

Y/N:
"The plan was always to come here with Mum and Dad but my work kept me pre-occupied so I got a later flight but here I am!" She smiled.

GEORGE:
"I'm glad." I smiled back.

Y/N:
"Let's catch up. First things first, where's Clay?" She smirked.

GEORGE:
"He went grocery shopping since we barely have anything here anymore."

Y/N:
"Awe, I wanna meet him." She pouted.

GEORGE:
"He's not going to Paris," I joked, "He should be back in an hour."

Y/N:
"Yay. So, let's catch up until then."

-DREAM's POV-
After grocery shopping, I walked the cart to my car. I grabbed the plastic bags and set them down in my trunk. Once I did that, I rolled the cart back to the rest of them then went back to my car. I grabbed the handle and climbed in the drivers seat.

I shut the door then adjusted my top mirror. While doing so, I saw someone's eyes looking back at me from the back seat. My eyes widened. I quickly shot my head to the back to see Hunter.

I was about to attack him when he held up a gun with a smirk.

HUNTER:
"Uh uh uh." He shook his head with a smile.

I sighed and clenched my jaw.

DREAM:
"How're you here...?"

HUNTER:
"I escaped pretty boy." He smirked.

DREAM:
"Yeah, I can see that." I glared.

HUNTER:
"Then why'd you ask?"

I rolled my eyes.

DREAM:
"What do you want?"

HUNTER:
"I think you know." He grinned.

DREAM:
"Well guess what, dumbass? You're not ever gonna have me. George is the love of my life and even if he wasn't, I'd still want nothing to do with you." I clenched my jaw harder.

HUNTER:
"I think you might wanna word that differently...after all, I had some help escaping. Those same people can handle George with the snap of my fingers." He snapped his fingers with a smirk.

DREAM:
"If you do anything to him I swear I will—" I raised my voice then he raised the gun at me.

HUNTER:
"Tsk tsk tsk. You don't listen do you?" He grinned, "I won't lay a finger on him. As long as you do what I want."

DREAM:
"You can't have what you want." I glared.

HUNTER:
"I think I can actually. All I want is for you to say some specific words to me."