"Anything else besides you staring at her breasts?"

Sam finished Karina's thought, "For example black dogs?"

Dean gave the paper to Karina, and she took it from his hand. She shared a paper with Sam as they read the information. Dean explained a little more, "Every complaint called in this week about anything big, black, or dog-like. There are 19 calls in all... and-'

Dean pulled off a Post-it note to them, "I don't know what this thing is."

Karina took it from his hand and she began to show it along to Sam. They both chuckled, and they both glanced at Dean. Sam asked as he was still smirking, "You mean Carly's MySpace address?"

"Yeah, MySpace-- what the hell is that?"

Sam and Karina looked at each other, and they both laughed. Leaving Dean behind in their thoughts. Dean asked again confused, "Seriously, is that like some sort of porn site?"

"Dude, you old."

Sam and Karina chuckled more while Dean gave Karina a death glare.

Trio is taking another visit at Dr. Sylvia Pearlman's house, taken from a MySpace girl. Karina knocked on the door, and Dean turned to them. "I swear if this is another freakin' Pomeranian barking in the neighbor's yard."

The door opened interrupting his sentence. They all moved aside, seeing a small, young woman at the door. Karina reached the I.D. in her suit pocket and smiled softly at the woman. "Afternoon, ma'am. Animal Control."

"Oh, someone already came yesterday."

Sam said to her, "Oh, we're just following up. We're looking for Dr. Sylvia Pearlman."

She looked at all of them, and she invited them all in. The woman guided them to the kitchen to answer their questions. She began to discuss, "The doctor, well, she... I don't know exactly when she'll be back. She left two days ago."

Sam asked, "Okay. And you are?"

"I'm Ms. Pearlman's maid."

"So where did the doctor go?"

"I'm not sure. She just packed and went. She didn't say where. That stray dog, did you find it finally?"

Sam answered, "Oh, not yet. You know, you didn't ever happen to see the dog yourself, did you?"

"Well, no. I never even heard of it. In the background. I was almost starting to think the doctor was imagining things, but she's not like that. So..."

While the maid was answering Sam's question, Karina walked behind him. She was walking toward the wall by the refrigerator. She saw a photograph of three women at the bar, celebrating. In the middle, it was the youngest Dr. Pearlman. She took the photograph and showed it to Dean who was standing beside Karina.

Dean turned to the maid, "Hey, you know I read she was... chief surgeon at the hospital. She's gotta be what, 42, 43? That's pretty young for that job."

She smiled, "Youngest in the history of the place. She got the position... 10 years ago"

Karina sarcastically exclaimed, "Wow..."

Sam smirked as he commented as he looked at Dean and Karina, "Huh. An overnight success. 10 years old."

"Yeah, we know a guy like that."

Karina flipped the photograph, reading the handwritten where the photograph took place. She sarcastically exclaimed again, "Wow... would you look at that?'

She walked to Winchesters, showed the photograph first, and flipped the back of the photograph. Written: Lloyd's Bar, November 1996. Sam takes a photograph from Karina's hand. Seeing the photograph in his hand.