Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits

Start from the beginning

Vanoss: First off is Terroriser and Nogla. Second is Delirious and Basically.

Evan said as the latter group high-fives each other.

Vanoss: Unfortunately for you Moo but you'll be going alone.

Moo: What! Why me?!

Vanoss: There's only 7 of us, me and Wildcat throw a dice on who's gonna be the person to go alone, which unfortunately is you, Brock.

Moo: This is bullshit!

Vanoss: Sorry Moo, rules are rules.

Evan said, the other teams felt pity for Moo by going alone, neither of them know what's out there, but fortunately for Moo, they gave him much more weapons and resources than all of them for him to survive in the wild.

Vanoss: And finally, me and Wildcat.

Vanoss finished.

Wildcat: Thank you, Evan.

Tyler said before facing everyone else.

Wildcat: With that out of the way, here's the game plan. Brian and Nogla will go further up North, Basically, Delirious, you guys take the East side, Moo take the South, and me and Evan will take the West.

Tyler explained to the group.

Wildcat: We'll travel around until we found civilization, get as much lay of the land as possible, and convene back here after we either want to return or running out of resources... *Putting his hands on his hips*... Is everybody ready?

Moo/Nogla/Vanoss/Delirious/Basically: Yep!/Uh-huh!/Lets get 'er goin!/Yes, sir!/Yeah!

Terroriser: I'm ready!

Brian spoke in a Spongebob-esc voice.

Wildcat: Well then, let's get this shit underway!

Wildcat said as Vanoss walked up to him, both activating their elytra wings with their firework rockets in hand, everyone soon doing the same.

Moo: Let's roll out.

Moo said, doing the best impression of Optimus as he took soaring off to the South, alone.

Nogla: See ya' fuckers later!

Nogla shouted as he and Terroriser shot off, further up north.

Basically: Aight, we out!

Marcel said as he and Delirious shot off to to the east.

Vanoss: You ready, piggy?

Wildcat: Hmph, you kidding me? I was BORN ready, dude!

Vanoss: It's time to prove to this new world that pigs can, in fact, fly!

Evan said as he shot off, headed to West.

Wildcat: Hey, wait up!

Tyler called out to Vanoss as he shot towards his direction.

The Vanoss' crew, the Banana Bus Squad, or Team 6 has gone separate ways in order to explore the land of Fordalt. But as they headed their own ways, little did they all know that they would meet and faced against trials and hard challenges that soon change their lives forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Unknown Location, 64km West from Vanoss' commune=

From the far west from Team 6's old server, a ruined mansion was took place, the mansion looks humongous and very VERY old, like it was there for more than 1000 years.