chapter 58: overhaul!

Start from the beginning

In fact, the rich second generation may not have as much money as their stars, after all, they are all earning millions a day.

However, Su Yang did hear that Song Yi's resources in the circle were almost all green lights. <

"Why did you suddenly mention this?"

The agent looked up, and his chin nodded at the Qiu Yu Mansion in front of him: "This mansion is named after the wife of Chairman Mingchen." After the death of the chairman's wife that year, ShengYuan specially built a memorial mansion near the place where his wife was buried in order to commemorate his wife. This place is in the suburbs, and it is deserted, so what is Song Yi doing at the Qiu Yu Mansion?

Su Yang blurted out, "... Wouldn't it be to sweep the fuck's grave? 

The broker didn't speak again.

But Su Yang's heart set off a fierce wind, and it seemed that he had discovered an amazing insider.

Song Yi? Shengjia?

But the surnames are different, ah, is Song Yi using a stage name to enter the circle?

It seemed to carry out his speculations.

The next second, the agent said: "Song Yi's surname was Sheng before, you don't know?" It's

like a hammer hitting the brain, something is connected.

Su Yang slammed open the browser of his mobile phone and searched for the gossip about Song Yi in the previous months.

Fortunately, the photo was not deleted, and I worked hard to find the picture that was secretly taken.

Song Yi and a man stood in front of the hotel, talking and laughing, and their posture was intimate.

Although the photo is very blurry, Lu Jiayan's appearance is too superior, very memorable, Su Yang absolutely cannot admit mistakes.

The man standing with Song Yi was almost eight points like Lu Jiayan!

The speculation in mind was almost entirely certain. <

Somehow, he suddenly remembered that on the first day of the program recording, Lu Jiayan looked at Sheng Mingzhi differently.

Su Yang did not doubt shengming's identity, after all, the surname "Sheng" is not very common.

But except for that day, Lu Jiayan almost never came to the program group again.

Talking to Sheng Mingzhi is more like the whim of the big boss.

Moreover, compared to Sheng Ming's childish and foolish behavior, no one has cared about since his debut, and Song Yicai is more like the treatment that The young master of Mingchen should have.

Could it be that he keeps getting it wrong?

In this way, why Sheng Mingzhi was angry and forwarded Song Yi's Weibo in the first place was also clear.

Isn't this the standard little three riding to the head of the main palace?!

Song Yi really couldn't bear this breath, and let Sheng Ming bully him if he did nothing.

Then Lu Jiayan and Sheng Mingzhi --

isn't it cheating?!

He had thought that Sheng Mingzhi had something to do with the Sheng family, and as a result, he had been making trouble for half a day and was a "male junior?" It's

just that even though Sheng Mingzhi is only Lu Jiayan's lover, he is still jealous and does not dare to act rashly.

The last straw that crushed Su Yang was the day of the broadcast of the "Intern" variety show.