chapter 52: how are you?

Comenzar desde el principio

Unspeakable irritability, as if trying to save something, but the matter has reached this point and there is no way to do anything.

Yao Shen saw the situation and quickly asked: "Lu Zong, what about Song Yi's movie..."

Lu Jiayan said coldly: "He loves to shoot or not, Sheng Jia will not participate in any investment in this movie."

This sentence is equivalent to cutting off the back road of "Dear".

Sheng Jia has released such words, who in the industry dares to oppose Sheng Jia without a little eyesight, and run to invest in a literary film that would have been on the street?

After Yao Shen wrote it down, he looked at Lu Jiayan again.

There were still two meetings in the evening, but judging by the situation, Lu Jiayan estimated that he had no heart to deal with it at all.

Sure enough, the next second, the boss said, "Go follow Ming Zhi and see where he is going to go next."

In fact, Sheng Mingzhi didn't know where he was going.

Just after saying the divorce, I definitely can't go back to Xishan No. 1. I usually can't go to several residences, all of them were sent by Lu Laozi after marriage, and there were also lu Jiayan's names written on him, which is considered to be common property after marriage.

If you live again, won't you look like he's spineless?

Thinking about it, Sheng Mingzhi finally made a phone call with Shen Ling and prepared to go to her house for a few days.

Therefore, when Shen Ling opened the door, he saw such a Sheng Mingzhi.

The eye sockets were red, and there was an indescribable decadence on the body, as if they had suddenly lost the ability to sparkle.

She was startled and quickly dragged Sheng Mingzhi into the living room. <

When he came, it also rained a little in Yunjing.

Sheng Mingzhi's body was raining and fogging, and he looked how pitiful it was.

Like an abandoned puppy.

"How did you do it?" Who messed with you and cried like this? Shen Ling hurriedly used ice to apply his eyes: "Tomorrow morning it will definitely be swollen, you are still a star, how come you have no sense of maintenance at all!"

Unfortunately, her witty remarks were useless, and they made the already delicate atmosphere even more awkward.

Sheng Mingzhi didn't have the heart to drink hot milk, and it took five minutes from entering the house to now, before he said the first words: "I am divorced from Lu Jiayan." Shen Ling's

action of covering his face for him was a shocked wave, and a terrifying wave was set off in his heart: "Why do you suddenly think about divorce?" It wasn't

the first time Sheng Mingzhi had complained to her about divorcing Lu Jiayan.

But this was the first time that shen ling knew him and knew that the nature of this time was very serious.

Almost without any hesitation, the woman's sixth instinct suspected that it was related to Song Yi.

"If you can't get over it, you'll leave." Sheng Ming's muffled voice.

"Isn't that a good time?" Shen Ling whispered, "And didn't you say a few days ago that Lu Jiayan seemed to like you a little-"

As a result, her voice suddenly stopped the moment she saw Sheng Ming's childish expression.