chapter 45: first love

Start from the beginning

Therefore, without eating a few bites, Sheng Mingzhi put down his knife and fork and announced the end of his dinner.

Fiddle with your phone.

Shen Ling just sent him a few photos of him wearing a couture dress, ready to go to lv's end-of-year catwalk.

Sheng Mingzhi took the time to reply: [2 Yes. ]

Shen Ling seconds back: [? ]【What time did you look up and see what I sent it to you?】

Sheng Mingzhi really did not pay attention, a look at the time, it is one o'clock in the afternoon.

He:......

Shen Ling: "You have changed. I am no longer the most important baby in your heart (crying)"

Sheng Ming said straight man: "You were not."

He thought about it and explained it to Shen Ling.

[I went out to dinner with Lu Jiayan in the afternoon, and I didn't see the news.]

Shen Ling: [Huh. There are men who have no friends.

Shen Ling: "But why have you been going out on a date with Lu Jiayan every day lately?"

Sheng Mingzhi originally wanted to say a few words.

As a result, I saw the last message and my fingertips froze.

This afternoon, Wen Wen also said that he was out on a date.

Sheng Mingzhi hesitated for a moment and replied: "Just for dinner (Huang Dou is speechless)"

After he sent the message, he switched the screen.

Absent-mindedly brushed the circle of friends, and did not resist switching back.

Shen Ling: [I didn't see Lu Jiayan having dinner with other people (Ling Na Belle held her face)]

Shen Ling: [Anyway, I don't go out to dinner with people I don't know well~]

Sheng Mingzhi sneered

[So you are you, Lu Jiayan is Lu Jiayan.]

 And I can understand why he always asks me to dinner, after all, I am handsome and can watch me eat.] 】

Shen Ling:【...】

【Dear, have you ever thought about not eating, maybe it is really a date?】 

Chatting intently, Sheng Mingzhi didn't even notice that Lu Jiayan's gaze was looking over.

The other party saw that the steak in front of him almost did not move, and asked, "Is it not to taste?"

Sheng Mingzhi shook his head, but at this time he remembered another thing, which entangled him for one night and one day.

He was just in the car and wanted to ask if Lu Jiayan knew whether Sheng Jiaguan micro-forwarded his Weibo.

After hesitating, Sheng Mingzhi put down his mobile phone, organized the language, and said: "Brother Jiayan." 

That is, last night Shengjia's official micro-micro forwarded my Weibo, you know?

Lu Jiayan raised his eyes: "Hmm. What's wrong? He knows!

Sheng Mingzhi didn't expect Lu Jiayan to be able to answer so crisply.

Suddenly, the brain went blank for a second, but it quickly returned to God.

"Oh. Not much. He muttered, "I thought they were the ones who made a fuss about it." 

"They don't dare."