Chapter 42- His PoV

"Go and settle it for good, Ethan. She won't stop bothering you unless you end things with her."

I was doing my work and natasha, My ex-fiancee, keeps on calling me lately. It's been...2 years since we broke up. And I dont know why she is calling me at this point of time.

"I have meetings," I coldly said to Rex. Isa pa, I am uninterested on seeimg her face again. I just..don't want to.

"I will handle it, Re-scheduling your appoinments is just a piece of cake, Cameron." He blurted while pointing his Laptop.

We've been friends since college. He's a computer addict, I guess. We both share the same thoughts and vibes so we communicate well.

"Buddies!"

And here's Cohen, The outsider. I don't know why I became friend with him, He is just...so noisy. But, When it comes to his work...He became different.

"Go back to your camp, Lieutenant." Rex hissed.

"Kakabalik ko nga lang galing sa distino tapos pababalikin mo ulit ako, Ang ouch mo naman sir!" He teased Rex.

Napailing na lamang ako at nagpatuloy na sa ginagawa. After a bit of time, I decided to see Natasha tonight and officially end things with her. We did broke up, But I am the only one who agree with it. Maybe that's the reason why she still have the guts to text me.

"Hoping I wouldn't regret this decision," I talked to myself while driving my car.

When I arrived to the hotel, I immediately headed my way to the restaurant she said. I literally forgot her face already, The face who cheated on me.

"Babe,"

"Go straight to the point Natasha, I don't want to waste any of my time."

She looked at me with such a despair on her face, Like she's the victim all along.

"Please, Give me a second chance, I...I won't do it again...Please, I am...I am already an architect babe, We can fulfill our dreams together, So please, Give me chance..." She begged.

"No." I snapped. "So please, Stop texting me."

I was about to stand up when she held a knife and without thingking it twice, Inilagay niya yun sa palapulsuhan niya.

"What are you doing, Natasha?!" I looked at her with my brows meeting each other. "Put it down,"

"Not unless you give me a another chance...Babe," She said.

"You can't do anything about it. Tapos mo nang paglaruan ako, Natasha. So please, If you wanted to play again....Hu'wag na ako."

She laughed a bit but her eyes was full of anger. She's really desperate to have me back. Napatayo nalang ako bigla ng dahan-dahan niya nang riinan ang hawak na kutsilyo sa kamay.

"Give me a good reason why I should stop bugging you...Babe. I know how much you love me, You can't forget me, Unless you found someone else...."

"Please put that––-"

"That's right,"

I tilted my head on my left side when a girl, wearing a fitted black dress suddenly appeared. She's staring  at the knife in Natasha's hand. Her  hair is not that long and it's a bit curly on the edge, She had a white glowing skin making her more attractive.