Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him

"I'm pretty sure he went this way" Jiyang pointed at the deserted path that led to some mucky road. He turned to Haoxuan.

"Stay here with the prince, I will go look," he announced, already making attempt to hike towards the path but the omega's voice stopped him.

"Wait" Prince Xiao Zhan reached out as he pokily ambled down the carriage, letting his bare feet grace the wet ground.

Jiyang gasped. "Your highness, the ground is not suitable"

Xiao Zhan stared ahead. "I think I will be fine"

"Then let me carry you on my back?" Haoxuan volunteered.

"That won't be necessary, Haoxuan" Saying nothing else, Xiao Zhan walked down the muddy path, his skirt picked up.

"He's so stubborn" Jiyang uttered before chasing after the Omega prince, Haoxuan leading the way while the sky over their heads slowly darkened.

After a few more feet and rounding the corner, they came to a stop, in a dark valley.

Xiao Zhan stared at the people that snuggled together in the corner, shivering at the lack of clothing. Their clothes were made of hemp, torn and dirty, their bare feet covered in mud, and their hair unkempt, and they were roughly fifty of them at the corner.

"Hey!, Where's my pouch!?" Jiyang demanded, finally spotting the kid that took his pouch, hiding in a woman's embrace. The Omega walked towards the kid, yanking him up forcefully by the collar, glaring daggers at him. "You dare steal from the prince, peasant!" He spat, slightly shaking the kid.

"Please, spear my son!" His mother wept, going down on her knees and bowing before the Omega, the others following her actions as they pleaded for the kid's life. "We needed money to buy medicine for his sick father, please pardon my son, he's just a kid!"

"Jiyang, let go of the kid" Haoxuan ordered and the Omega slowly let go but snatched his pouch from the boy's hand, glaring sharply at him.

Xiao Zhan stepped forward and the pleads continued.

"Please, spear us, he didn't mean to steal from royalty"

Xiao Zhan carefully took the pouch from Jiyang and walked toward the little boy. "Will this save your father?" He asked and the kid nodded his head and Xiao Zhan handed over the purse to the kid.

Instantly, those pleas turned into gratitudes.

"Why are you people here?" Haoxuan demanded.

"The royalties went mad!" A voice yelled from behind.

"Do you wish to die!" Jiyang threatened and murmurs of pleads followed.

"We were chased out of our homes when we refused to comply with their terms," the boy's mother explained.

"They?"

"Yes, Prince Tyler and Prince Zuriel took our homes, our properties when we refused to sell them. They brought us here, selling us out one at a time to those nobels as slaves"

"Prince Zuriel?" Xiao Zhan wondered out loud.

"That's the second prince, your highness" Jiyang had answered.

Xiao Zhan slightly nodded, "Is the King aware of this?"

"Peasant like us aren't allowed to have an audience with the King and the letters we sent always go back to the first or second prince"

Xiao Zhan tilted his head. "And the third prince?"

Instantly, a huff from heard from the back again. "He's nothing but a philanderer !"