Chapter 3. New Home

PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT

After a long monochromatic excursion, the royal carriage of Frigon finally came to a stop in front of Downton's front curtilage.

He placed down the book he was browsing, keeping himself industrious while Amara sitting on the opposite side of him seemed to be drowsy, slipping in and out of consciousness. With no warning, the Omega prince slammed his book shut, almost too loudly, making the young maid haul alarmed.

"We are here, Amara. Unless you desire to hibernate further?" His brown eyes pierced through her blue orbs arctically. The young maid slinked at the intense tone of the Omega.

"I apologize, your highness," she bowed and instantly rushed out from the carriage where she was met with the royal household of Dawnton, waiting to welcome their new bride with smiles on their face.

Amara bowed before the King of Dawnton, noticing how only his two consort were standing elegantly on both sides, a younger prince beside one of the Queens but the maid couldn't find the third prince in sight, even though she has never seen him before. He was being impertinent to his omega and even to the kingdom of Frigon but it was good that the King himself was outside to receive the Omega.

"Please, present us our glamorous Omega bride" the King spoke, gesturing his hand towards the carriage where the Omega sat calmly.

Amara nodded before turning back to get the Omega prince, holding her hand out to the opened carriage, and a frosty, soft hand gently landed on top of hers, she nearly shivered while the Omega slowly put out a foot from the carriage before the other and slowly, a heavenly creature emerged from the carriage.

Their breaths hitched, staring at the cold brown eyes of the Omega prince who stood there, in his red skirt that graced the floor, concealing his bare feet while half of his face was covered with a matching veil with his dress.

He was nothing like they reckoned.

Amara let go while the prince stepped forward, curtsey before the royalties.

The King cleared his throat, breaking out of the enchantment that held him spellbound. Seemed like they were indeed endowed by a holy presence.

Second Consort Yang stared at the Omega, trying to recall what he looked like when he was younger but failed miserably. "Get your brother, FanXing!" He elbowed her youngest son who seemed stuck on his feet unable to move. "FanXing!" The woman nearly groaned, noticing how the young prince was almost drooling at the sight of his brother's Omega.

Prince FanXing jerked back to reality, chuckling nervously at his mother before rushing off while he wanted to just remain rooted over there.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Prince FanXing found his elder brother beside the palace pod while a young beta maiden was outstretched in his arms, cuddling closer before sharing a kiss. FanXing quivered in disgust before nearing them, startling their terrific time together as he obstructed their view of the sun.

Almost instantly, he watched as the maiden's smile turned into ashes noticing the young prince standing in front of her. "Do you mind, little prince?"

FanXing chuckled. "Actually, I do mind because I would love to have a word with the third prince,"

"We are having a fabulous time, shoo him away, my Alpha"

What was her name again? Wang Yibo wasn't so sure and he didn't know what was going through her head at the moment to think he would select her over his brother. He kept silent because he thought she would leave on her own accord but he surmised wrong.