Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo

Take Note:

This is an Omegaverse book, purely fiction. Don't take any offense if any male character comes out girly because hey, they are omegas, they are meant to be submissives.

So, Alphas (royalties) are gonna be wearing Military suits with a modern twist while Omegas (male) will be wearing traditional ruqun run dress skirt.

This is an ancient, modern, traditional fanfic.

Let's Go?

Yeah, I thought so too!

**********

Chapter 1.
***********

Being a prince had its benediction and abundances of them, especially if the person in qualms was the third prince of the Dawnton empire, who had no ambitions for the throne and in Prince Wang Yibo's case, being a prince meant he could get any woman/man of his choice from all ranks, Alpha, Betas and especially, those sheepish omegas.

And there he was again, lounging in his enclosures, back pressed against the soft mattress, hands tucked under his chin, legs stretched out while maidens scrubbed and scratched his exposed back, rubbing aromantic oils while others fed him grapes once in a while...life was dalliance and too abrupt, he had to live like it was his last.

"Your highness," One of the ladies purred as she got on his lower back, straddling his hips with her sensitive legs and massaging his back with her smooth, cottony hands, planting kisses once in a while. "Your highness, should you not be acquainting with your brothers today?" She added a bit of pressure on his shoulders, making him moan and letting himself get lost in exultation.

"Not significant," he enunciated, shutting his eyes and just feeling the hands working on his back. What drill could be more vital than this? He couldn't think of any.

"But your highness, you are the third prince of our beloved empire with a chance of becoming the next monarch," the lady continued to purr in a confectionary, feathery tone, sounding mellifluous in his ears, so tranquilizing, just what he needed after a blood-and-guts skirmish.

"I can do this and still be King," he replied with a little smirk on his lips, his voice dripping with sarcasm, making the maids chuckle in their tiny voices.

And suddenly, a robust wind blew in through the doors of the prince's chambers, followed by ponderous, constant steps. Filled with sovereignty and puissant pheromones, the doors were pushed opened and a man strolled in, his eyes surveying around searingly till they settled on the controversy taking place on the prince's layer.

Prince Wang Yibo twitched, a bit alarmed while the maids relinquished their position and surged towards the man, getting on their knees and keeping their heads bowed deferentially.

"Your majesty!" They chorused, never for once glancing up.

The third prince sough, knowing what was about to come as he sat up straight on the mattress, his legs covered with riding boots touching the ground while he placed his elbows on his lower thighs and leaned his body down, gawking at the king of their empire under his long eyelashes. "Your majesty," his voice came out ennui.

The king with his majestical attires advanced, his fur coat resting on one side of his shoulders glid the floor as he strode, his rigorous ebony orbs didn't waver as they drilled through the skull of his son while cramming the space with his Alpha pheromones, demonstrating preeminence and authority, while a golden crown stood pridefully over his head.