36

If move in day started off by going wrong then Juno had no way to explain exactly what had taken place only three days after she had moved in

If move in day started off by going wrong then Juno had no way to explain exactly what had taken place only three days after she had moved in. Wrong seemed too plain, disastrous seemed somewhat better for a description. It was as though the world wanted Juno to freak out and consequently move back out.

Her day started off waking up alone in bed. It wasn't particularly unusual but today made something feel off. All she really wanted was to stay in bed and hide away from the world. Juno had this gut feeling that something today would go wrong today and if her boyfriend being in bed would help settle that feeling then that is what she wanted. But he was not in bed.

The gut feeling kicked up again when only 30 minutes after waking up she heard a crash downstairs. The girl was quick to get up, throw on one of her boyfriend's hoodies and go down the stairs.

"What the fuck was that" Juno said as she turned into the kitchen.

She was met with Sapnap, George and Dream around the table and looking guilty with a broken glass bowl. It was one of Juno's. The three were scrambling to try and clean up. Of course this made Juno smile because she knew why they were doing this. They didn't want to upset her like with the plates only a few days prior.

Maybe it would have been a bit more funny if she hadn't woken up in such a bad mood. All she could manage at that moment was a small smile at the commotion. Juno was quick to turn and leave again, not wanting to spend too long dwelling on the issue.

"Are you upset? We are sorry!" Clay called at her.

"I'm not upset! It's fine!" She called back as she continued her trek upstairs.

She really was fine. It wasn't like the plates. It could have been a bigger issue if she wasn't so caught up in this feeling of dread but to Juno the bowl was nothing compared to whatever her gut was telling her would happen today. Although dismissing the bowl breaking did not settle her stomach as much as she thought it would.

The reason for this feeling she had been feeling all morning was quickly intensified with a pounding on the door. Juno wasn't even half way up the stairs but she just knew in her heart who that was. Aphrodite was on the other side of that door.

"God who is pounding on the door!" George exclaimed and he, Clay and Sapnap exited the kitchen.

Juno was quick to look at them and say "I am almost certain that is my sister."

All three boys responded at once.

"What?" Sapnap.

"Your sister?" George.

"Why would she be here?" Clay.

A shrug was all Juno answered with before moving to open the door. She knew her sister and she knew that there would be no way she would just leave without at least trying to get whatever it was she wanted.