01

Juno Talisman woke up to an intense beeping at 5:00am

Juno Talisman woke up to an intense beeping at 5:00am. Groaning and turning to shut it off she was met with the realization that she simply could not stay in bed and waste the day away pressing snooze.

No, today was very important. Today was something out of a fairytale book, an extravagant wedding to that would make all the little kids who spent hours planning their own squeal.

This of course was not Juno's wedding, she didn't want a wedding. She had spent far too many hours watching the toll weddings took on couples and family's. Juno dreamed of a small wedding, maybe even getting eloped. Instead opting to spend her money on a beautiful honeymoon.

There was a beauty to weddings however, this is what drew Juno into becoming a wedding planner. She absolutely adored organizing things and the idea of making sure a couple could have their dream wedding was enough to make her swoon.

They found it somewhat ironic, Juno was named after the roman god. The god was said to watch over women and marriages, so when Juno fell into the role of wedding planner they thought their name was quite fitting.

Juno was also quite young for a wedding planner, she was only 21. She found a job training under another wedding planner after graduating at 17, she took business classes on the side at nighttime's and quickly fell into a routine. When she was 19, after only 2 years of training and taking classes, she had started up her own business.

"Juno's" was the name. She thought it fitting as well Juno was her name she also quite adored the idea of her business being named after the roman goddess. Juno's self named company had found her quite a bit of success over the last year and a bit. It helped that many people from their business classes got married shortly after graduating and were looking for a planner, many contacting their old peer.

So this is how their morning started, pushing themselves out of bed at the earliest time possible for them to shower, get packed and get on the road for one miss Claire Hughes wedding.

Claire was a lovely women, the two had originally met in a book club so when it was time for Claire to start planning her wedding she knew exactly who to call. Envisioning a cinderella type wedding Claire was quick to reach out to Juno when thinking of the young wedding planner, knowing the young women loved planning fairytale-esc weddings and would see her vision through perfectly.

Juno was quite excited for this wedding in particular, they were excited to see their friend get married and live happily every after. They were excited to see all the work they had put in come to fruition and most of all they were excited for the possible opportunity to pour red wine on Claire's future mother-in-law.

Claire and her husband-to-be, Mark, had come to her three weeks prior to the wedding. There had been a rumour going around in Marks family that his mother would be wearing a white gown to their wedding. Of course Mark spoke to his mother about this faux-pas action and forbade her from doing so. The mother, Michelle Morrison, claimed to have no intention of doing this and was offended he would even ask. Michelle claimed that Claire had a horrible influence on her son and this is why he was acting out.