09

By the time next Saturday rolled Juno and Clay had seen each other once more. Clay had shown up with a bouquet of flowers that Juno absolutely adored. They spent that Thursday at Juno's apartment baking cookies.

Dream was not the world's best cook, in fact he ended up making a much bigger mess than was necessary. It only made Juno laugh though, she knew he would help clean up after.

After they put the cookies into the oven Juno decided to broach the subject of family with Clay. She knew hers was crazy and did not want them to contact him and scare him off or drive him into her sister's arms.

A good start would be to tread lightly, knowing Clay was not from a family of crazy people. Juno knew a lot of his family members from Claire's wedding so she would be shocked to hear of anyone completely horrible popping up. It seemed like Clay came from a family of saints if Juno was being honest.

Yet the girl wanted to know about life growing up and how he fit into that dynamic. Juno only knew what Claire, Cameron and their mother had disclosed (which was not a whole lot if Juno was honest).

She would get to that soon, maybe it was best to stick to her own family first. Juno wanted to be vague yet direct, positive enough that he wouldn't get concerned and not so negative that he would get scared away. Juno wondered if this is how he felt bringing up his online fame.

"Can we talk about my scary topic?"

"Your scary topic?"

"Yeah," Juno replied, "Yours was being a youtuber, if you see this going somewhere like I do then I think it would be the sensible thing to bring up my scary topic."

"Of course, your not a murderer are you?" The pair laughed.

"No. Not a murderer. I just wanted to talk to you about my family."

Juno had to phrase this carefully. How much can you really divulge on a fourth date? She did not want to push it. So pausing for a brief moment she continued to talk.

"I really like you and because I see this relationship going somewhere J want to tell you about my family, they are kind of..." Juno paused to think of the right word. "Demanding?"

"Demanding?" Clay looked confused.

"Here, come sit down. I'll tell you what I mean."

Taking his hand she led him over to the couch. Clay could tell she was nervous. He gave her hand a light squeeze to show he wasn't going anywhere. When they settled on the couch they had both of their knees bumping while they slightly faced the other. Juno was not in any rush to let go of Clay's hand and he certainly would not complain about that.

Although he wasn't sure what she was about to say he was almost certain it would not change how he thought of her. Clay found himself completely enamoured with the girl at all times, he wanted this relationship to go somewhere too and would willingly listen and take whatever "scary topic" she had.