30

It was the next morning when Clay dragged Juno out of bed, claiming that she absolutely needed to meet his friends! Punz, Karl and Quackity were still at the house with George and Sapnap

Although the events of the previous day left the pair very emotionally drained, it was still important to Clay that he started introducing his friends to his girlfriend. Most people didn't even know he was dating someone, of course everyone at the house currently did but he wanted to start introducing her to everyone now that their connection was public.

Neither were in the mood to deal with twitter or Aphrodite so they left it. That could all wait for a bit, some well spent time with good company was much needed for the couple.

"Hurry up! I'm excited to introduce you to everyone!" Clay pulled Juno to the door.

The room descended into chaos the moment they stepped into the room.

George, Punz and Quackity were quick to jump up and rush over to Dream the moment the door opened, wanting to make sure he was okay. Karl and Sapnap made their way to Juno, wanting to make sure she wasn't overwhelmed.

Sapnap and Juno were obviously quite close with all the time Juno spent at the Dream Team house over the last three months. Karl had spoken to the girl a few times over discord and wanted to make sure she was doing alright, knowing his other friends were already asking Dream the same thing.

"Okay! Calm down! We are both okay! I just wanted Juno to come home and really meet everyone. Last night was beyond hectic and emotionally draining." Dream tried to quiet them.

Of course, with a group like DTQK and Punz there is never a moment of quiet. Dream's attempts only made the group grow louder with questions. They wanted to know everything, all that they knew was that Clay left in a hurry saying that Juno had been doxxed and broke up with him. Clearly things had changed.

Dream motioned to move the group over to the couches, stating that he and Juno would explain everything. They told everyone a vague recap of Juno's childhood to start. The girl did not want this first meeting to be her oversharing all her trauma to her boyfriend's friends.

The couple told everyone about the twitter situation and Aphrodite showing up. They told them about Juno's mother showing up and how they had managed to make up, agreeing that they would sort out everything on twitter later.

"What happened to Mark and Claire then?" Sapnap questioned. "Because they brought you there".

"Umm to be honest I'm not sure? I texted them after to say that I was staying the night at Juno's and they could leave. They only texted back a simple okay." Clay said. "We are supposed to have family dinner tomorrow at my mom's house though so I am sure I will hear if anything happened then."

The group hung out for a while more before Clay decided he and Juno should head off to formulate a twitter response and have a nap. All he really wanted to do was sleep some more in a warm bed with his girl.