23

Juno did not want to ruin Clay's career

And he wasn't even picking up his phone.

Did that mean that he hated her? Juno was freaking the fuck out. She felt like she was ruining his career by just existing. Aphrodite had made that stupid post and now both Juno and Clay were receiving massive amounts of hate.

Twitter, instagram, everything. People were trending #canceldream and the world just seemed to be pilling up against him. He didn't even do anything wrong, he was only getting this hate because he knew Juno.

As relieving as it was for Juno to finally find a guy who wouldn't leave for Aphrodite it seemed like him doing that made things far worse than they could have been if he just would have left her for her sister.

Juno liked Clay so much, it was so hard to come to terms with the fact that this was happening. She couldn't stay with him if all she was adding to his life was trouble, right? That post wouldn't have happened if not for her.

To be honest Juno wasn't even sure how Aphrodite had gotten that picture of her and Clay. It was on his personal instagram and she couldn't imagine any of his closest friends and family would release that to Aphrodite.

It didn't really matter though, what was done was done. With Clay not picking up his phone she wasn't really sure what she even could do here. She just needed a moment to talk to him and figure this out but she wasn't just going to show up at his house when all of his friends were there, she hadn't met any of them but Sapnap in person.

When Juno received a call she was quick to scramble to see if it was Clay. It was not. It was an unknown number, although it was upon answering when things really took a turn for the worst. Someone had leaked her phone number.

"Hello?" Juno asked.

"Your that bitch that made Dream cheat, yeah?"

"What?"

"His ex, Aphrodite, posted your number. You're getting what's coming to you bitch." The unknown voice said before hanging up.

It was instantaneous after that how many phone calls she started receiving. Fucking Aphrodite. How in the world was she supposed to do anything with a phone that wouldn't stop ringing with calls ready to harass her.

Juno felt like she was hyperventilating, everything was going so fast. None of this felt right. She was ruining Clay's career and by doing that she was ruining her own life. It just seemed like too much.

She needed it to stop.

And so Juno logged into Discord on her laptop.

***

Discord

Juno 11:20pm

Clay, my number's been leaked.

I know you won't see this because you are with the boys but I think this has become too much for me.

We need to break up.

I can not be the reason that your career gets destroyed.

Just know that you really mean a lot to me and this hurts more than you know.

I'm sorry.

Clay 1:46am

Juno what?

Please don't do this.

I'm coming over. 

AN: short chapter!