05

Clay texted Juno quite early the next morning, he had decided he wanted to go on a walk but thought it would be lovely if he invited a lovely girl to join him.

Of course Juno had immediately agreed, she was very excited to see that he had texted her that morning. She had been considering texting him to ask if he wanted to make plans again but didn't want it to be too soon and scare Clay off.

Their walk went very nicely, Juno took her vintage camera and they pair took photos of each other whenever they came across a spot that gave them good inspiration.

"Juno, do you want to come over to my place on Saturday?" Clay asked the girl.

"Yeah I'd like that, will you show me how to use discord?" Juno was quite excited to be able to see his house. She thought that someone's house told you a lot about them so she really enjoyed the idea of getting some insight into him.

"Of course I will show you how to use discord, Nick will be excited to see you too. He hasn't shut up about you since Claire's wedding."

Juno smiled at this, she quite enjoyed Nick's company when they met at the wedding so she was glad to hear he enjoyed hers as well.

The pair ended their walk by Clay dropping Juno off at her front steps with a comforting hug and promises to see each other in three days' time.

***

Instagram

Aphrodite_T

liked by user1, user2 and others

Aphrodite_T Family Vacation photoshoot!

Comments

User1 you look stunning! Let's hangout when your home

User9 I saw your sister at the park today! You both look great!

>Aphrodite_T how was she? We haven't had the chance to catch up in a few!

>>User9 I didn't say hi, she looked like she was on a date and I didn't want to bother lol

>>>Aphrodite_T awe, you and I will have to catch up when I am back in town :)

View more comments...

juno.talisman

liked by ClaireHM, Cam

liked by ClaireHM, Cam.Hughes and others

juno.talisman pretty photo for a pretty day

Comments

Cam.Hughes Question for you, did my brother take this

>juno.talisman Goodbye Cameron

>>Cam.Hughes answer me!

Aphrodite_T mom and dad want to meet your new boyfriend

Comment deleted

ClaireHM I love this outfit Juno!!

>juno.talisman Thank you <3

User9 I saw you at the park today! Looking good!

>juno.talisman I didn't see you or I would have said hello!

View more comments... 

***

AN: I am having fun writing, brings me so much more joy than school work