别再 躲躲躲躲躲
(Stop hiding)

你就是我头一无二 选择
(You are my first choice)

我说的 听我的 我们如此适合
(I said listen to me, we are so suitable)

显微镜 探测, 粉色围绕左右
(Probed by the microscope, pink is all away around with us)

造爱者 发现了 预埋隐形线索
(The lovemaker found out the buried hidden clue)

所以说 属名我 叫猫科
(So, I was signed as feline)

我说的 听我的 那么天造地设
(I said listen to me, Just so perfect)

万人迷 和王者, 致命眼神诱惑
(Be mack daddy and king,
The fatal eyes seduction)

造爱者 爱糅作
(The mixture of love and love maker)

期待反差结果
(Expect contrast results)

我愿意为你做 另一只猫科
(I'm willing to become another feline for you)

"Wahh, you sang well." Jin praised. "Thank you. I'm nervous." I laughed.

"Is there any meaning for this song?" Suga questioned.

'就知道 一定是他三人之一 会问.' (As expected, one among the three rappers will questioned.) I sighed as I thought.

"Of course there is. It is a song about a teenager." I said. "Explain a bit for us please." Namjoon requested.

*from me, writer: obviously the meaning I explained isn't the original meaning from owner. I explained according to Chloe Jeon's situation in the story . And I choose lyric that I can easily relate to Chloe Jeon, while other lyric I can't do any explaination so... please understand.*

"For the first line, '被驯化 的野兽 Domesticated beast', the beast as the teenager and was tamed." I started.

"The following line, '藏匿在 月色背后 Hiding behind the moon', the teen was kept hidden by the moon. Moon refers to a group of people."

" '别再 躲 Stop hiding, 你就是我头一无二 选择 You are my first choice' refers to the girl- erh the teenager's self? Sh- erm the teen is debating herself between the strong self and the weak self. Strong refers to the Lion, weak refer to the Cat. But the weak doesn't meant that the teenager is 'weak' , but a softer side of that teen? The lion refused to accept the reality that it has a soft side. So that line, was words from cat to lion, that 'stop hiding' and her first choice refer to the moon." I shuttered as I continue.

" '我说的 听我的 I said listen to me, 我们如此适合 We are so suitable' the cat reassured that the moon and the teen matched each other."

" '期待反差结果 Expect contrast results' the Lion gave in, slowly accepting the reality and said will excited for the cat's behaviour? like how will it behave around the moon."

" '我愿意为你做 另一只猫科 I'm willing to become another feline for you' the ending was from the teenager, willing to become soft / more open to the others, which mean to be a cat too." I stopped my explanation.