Karina comforted him from her distance, "Boys and I believe you."

Sam looked at Karina, shocked along with agreeing with his eyes on her. Especially after their argument and Karina's truth to Sam. Sam nodded as she muttered yeah. Karina asked all of the boys, "The main thing is who is doing it?"

"I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Becket gave birth to twins."

After the short, haunting reveal from Sam, Andrew went into shock. He put his arms on his head, taking all in the information. Dean was scrolling through the files as Karina crossed her arms, looking at Andrew. Concern.

Andrew was chewing two gum sticks in his mouth as he asked for another one from Karina. "I have an evil twin."

Sam walked up to the trio as he was holding the file folder. He began to explain to Andrew, "Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother went to the Weems family from upstate."

Andrew shook his head, taking all the information that he wasn't informed about for almost 23 years. Karina slowly pushed another stick on the table for Andrew. Andrew was staring at it, considering.

Dean checked on Andrew, "Andy, how are you doing? Still with us?"

Andrew put his arms down on the table and began playing with the gum stick on the table. "Um... what was my brother's name?"

Sam answered as he read the file, "Here. Um... Ansen Weems." Andrew shook his head, not familiar with the name. "He's got a local address."

"He lives here?"

Dean from behind, standing in the front of the printer. He was printing something straight from the information that Sam gathered for him. "Let's get a look at him. Got his picture coming off from the DMV right now."

Dean pulled some papers, strolling through the papers as he walked toward Sam and Karina. Dean's eyes went a little wide as he looked at the picture of the profile. He showed it to two people beside him, their eyes widened and mouths slightly open to see the picture of Andrew's brother.

"Hate to kick you while you're freaked. Take a look at that."

Andrew grabbed the paper from Dean, seeing what his brother looked like. He looked up at the trio, shocked to see the familiar face.

The man he worked with at the coffee shop. Webber.

After the familiar face resembles, the Impala began roaring down the road. The night fell quickly after the time in the office. Andrew was in the back, taking all the information while the trio was sitting at the front of the car.

Karina looked at Andrew in the rear mirror, "Andrew, tell us what you know about him."

"Well, I mean, not much. I.... Webber showed up one day, eight months ago? Acting like he's my best friend in the world. Kinda weird, like trying too hard, you know?"

While Andrew was explaining his relationship with Webber, Sam was cringing slightly on his head. Showing the preview of the upcoming visions he's going to have. He moved aside, but that didn't stop Karina's face of concern on the passenger.

Dean asked as he was driving the car, not seeing Sam. "Must have known you guys were twins. Why did he change his name? Why not just tell you the truth?"

"No idea."

Sam groaned in pain. Dean and Karina checked on him by calling his name. Karina comforted Sam on his shoulder as he was still having other visions. He cringed his face and put his hand on his head. He was having visions of the same waitress the trio interviewed this morning.