I then walk out of the gym to see lightning and explosions, guess Akeno is fighting. I'll just try and find other people. I should have really listened to Ria's plan.

\\Minutes later//

I was spectating Kiba's battle a few yards away until I heard a girl's voice to my right, "You seem to be free" She said, I turn the way of the voice to see a girl with a mask and a short girl with blonde twin tails.

"Seriously, she's too unrefined. Her head is filled with nothing but swords" The twin tails girl says, hmmm, why do I feel little sister vibes from her?

"..." I then look at them without saying anything with a blank expression while thinking of my next move, should I use gravity again? or maybe another skill to show off. If I use THAT ability I could wipe them out both easily. This is hard to decide, who knew trying to end a person is this difficult.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" The girl with the mask asks, Hold on damn.

"Sorry, I don't know what way to defeat both of you, it's hard to decide"  I answered, the girl with the mark suddenly went quiet, maybe I made her mad? 

She then suddenly attacked me, she threw a straight punch with her left arm but I just dodged by twisting my body to the right, I placed my left hand in her stomach and applied gravity sending her flying back to where she was. I'm faster. 

"haven't you heard the saying, think before you act?" I then looked at the place she landed, and saw particles...no fucking way...she was that weak?

"Riser's Rook has retired!" Holy shit, I actually accidentally used too much power, I need to learn to control myself. I then looked at the girl who had an expression of shock and fear. Ouch, having a cute girl scared of you is not a good feeling. 

"YOU! how did you do that?!" She asked screaming at me, I looked at her, then turn to see how Kiba is doing, he seems like he was doing well. Oh shit, he just used sword birth, fuck that's such a powerful attack, he's going to be a monster in the future.

"HEY! Don't ignore me!" Oh right, her, I turn to face her with a blank expression, fuck she's cute. I can't harm her, I'll just knock her out.

"Hey sorry about th-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by a girl. For some reason, I don't like getting interrupted...it pisses me off. 

"Hey, there pawn"  Said a girl with...cat ears? wait there are 2!! Why is there a girl that looks like a Chinese nun? Is she a fucking paladin or something?  What's up with the revealing fighting clothing? Not that I'm complaining!  All these questions and no answers!!

"Riser said that he's having a one-on-one fight. Look." One of the cat girls said pointing at the roof of the school, I then saw Rias, and Riser flying in the air, staring at each other, I don't think she can win. FUCK, I'll get rid of them, then go help her.

"Be careful guys, it's better if we defeat him now, he has weird abilities!"  Said the twin tail girl, she has good leadership skills, not as good as Rias but still good. The girls prepared to attack me.

 "Attack him now! Be careful with hand-to-hand combat! he has the ability to blow you away!" She said, then the cat girls went to attack me unfortunately, I can see that Kiba is preparing another sword birth so I'll just go and transfer some power to him.

Before the girls manage to hit me with their attacks I jump back to where Kiba was, We were now back to back.

"Hey, Kiba use sword birth again, I'll transfer some power" I said, he replied with got it while lifting up his sword.

"BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!" He then slammed the sword into the ground while I slammed my palm transferring the power to his ability. Then swords appeared all around us, impaling the girls.