39.Anger & periods

If you people want 3 extra chapters then make it 300 followers on my profile before this month.

💜300 followers=3 bonus chapters💜

_____________________________

Aadhya pov:

"Shit shouldn't be spoken about de--ad--dead people, get it drilled in your brain"he stuttered and a lone tear exciting his eye dropped on my lap.

He snapped his face away from me to hide his vulnerability.

My hands stretched out to cup his face....

Then my eyes caught sight of a tattoo of trishool studded with shiv eye on which some badly bruised dark skinned area and teeth marks are there in two semi circles around the tatoo.Those marks are too deep and flesh of his neck is grinded badly.

" you have some scrapes here, show me" my worried voice came out while reaching for his neck

My hand caressed there and he hissed. jerking off my hand he got up.

"Let me see,what is that" I requested getting up from the floor.

"Your Assault!!!" he replied coldly and stormed out of the house.

My Assault, when did I do that?Afterwards I realised that yesterday night I bit him harshly in defence.I couldn't believe my eyes as well as my actions.

I bite him like a bloody witch who is hungry for year's to sip the blood.

At that moment I did just what my brain said to do and it's was in self- defence.

But that bite was ferocious!!!

But I shouldn't have slipped my tongue about his mom.

He said that bad things shouldn't be spoken about dead people that means his mom is dead.

MOM!!!oh shit!!!

my mom and dad!!!

I have completely forgotten that they are still in his captivity.

Firstly,I should find a way to contact them.while I was searching in the room my stomach stinged in pain and I rushed to the washroom.

I got to know,that im on my periods.now,I got why im behaving weirdly all of a sudden.
It's due to My hormones were dancing in my blood.

Looking at period blood on the sheets,I blamed him.

I'm feeling regret,I think I should apologize him.

I searched the washroom if by chance any pads or something useful stuff in this situation could help me.

I opened a cupboard and found a fresh packet of tampoons along with the packed applicator in a paperboard box.