chapter 11: giving gifts

Start from the beginning

And do you buy groceries? Isn't your hobby of fish farming in nightclubs?

Like men all over the world, Sheng Mingzhi did not like to go shopping. <

Mainly unwilling to help Shen Ling carry the bag, this woman's bag is stuffed with bricks, and he can't carry it when it's heavy.

For the sake of more than ten years of friendship, Sheng Mingzhi reluctantly accompanied her to sit in a high-end brand store for a while.

In just ten minutes, Shen Ling changed three sets of skirts.

Sheng Mingzhi was dazzled by this, so he pretended to be deaf, ignored Shen Ling's shouts, and walked away directly with a calm look.

As soon as he left, the shopping guide who had been waiting for a long time looked at the eyes and went forward, surrounding Shen Ling's rainbow fart.

As for why he waited for Sheng Mingzhi to leave before he came up.

In Xiao Wang's words, Sheng Mingzhi and Shen Ling's looks belong to the top thick face, one is one seven or three in height, one is close to one eight zero, and the sense of oppression when standing together is extremely strong. Moreover, Shen Ling grew a big wave scum woman's face, and Sheng Ming was like the sea king who was fooling around with her.

Xiao Wang has a hipster phobia, especially afraid that these two people will appear in a picture frame at the same time - mainly because individuals are a little reluctant to stand next to them, and they are easily set off by the particularly short and poor.

In addition to the clothing partition, there are also single-piece neck clips and accessories for sale in high-end luxury stores.

Sheng Mingzhi looked twice, his eyes fell on a dark gray tie, and he suddenly remembered that Lu Jiayan had a black blazer, which was very suitable for this tie.

I just didn't know how to take responsibility for his two hairs.

Sheng Mingzhi was in a good mood and decided to buy a tie for Lu Jiayan with kindness.

But before he could ask the shopping guide to wrap up the tie.

Qiao Yan's voice came from his ears.

"Sheng Mingzhi? HHow are you?!

Sheng Mingzhi looked up and happened to see Qiao Yan wearing a baseball cap and mask, fully armed and appearing in the store.

Standing next to him stood Huo Yuzhe, who had already carried several luxury bags in his hand, and seemed to have come out shopping.

People are unlucky to drink cold water are obscure.

Sheng Ming's childish face was suddenly a little disgusted.

Qiao Yan saw that he had not yet put on a face for Sheng Mingzhi, how dare this person dislike him?!

As a result, somehow, Qiao Yan remembered some rumors of Sheng Mingzhi's "fake showing off wealth being debunked by netizens".

He glanced up and down at Sheng Mingzhi, looked at the decoration of the high-end luxury store, smiled, and said in a strange way: "You wouldn't be here to pose, would you?"

Sheng Mingzhi did not answer his boring provocation, and opened his mouth lightly: "I said how to hit the ghost in the daytime, it turned out that your ghost was not scattered."

Qiao Yan stared at him, "You!

Huo Yuzhe hurriedly hit the round field: "Words, there are many people here, outside." The implication is to remind him of his self-consciousness as a star.

I Really Don't Want to Sign a Marriage Agreement with the Big BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara