chapter 7: one meter four

Start from the beginning

- the number of luxury cars in the underground garage of xishan no. 1 is too many to count, but this one is obviously a lamborghini that sheng ming has long been interested in, or a private customized version, and the license plate number is the abbreviation of his name.

the market price is 60 million.

sight froze for ten seconds.

sheng mingzhi struggled to tear his gaze off the body of the car.

oh, what did you do with him? is he the kind of man who is easily bribed by money?

if lu jiayan sincerely wants to apologize and reconcile, he must at least kowtow to himself twice.

he would reluctantly choose to give him a chance to reform.

this firm idea was shaken when sheng mingzhi entered the door and saw the patek philippe custom watch on the living room table.

the dark blue mechanical dial is engraved with the sun and the moon, apparently echoing his name.

the market price is 20 million.

at this time, lu jiayan just turned around in nakajimatai, still holding a bowl of hot soup that had just come out of the pot.

then it collided with sheng ming's childish gaze in the living room in the air.

......

......

the atmosphere is delicately awkward.

lu jiayan's posture was a little loose, and he raised his eyebrows, so that he could look at his lover who had not seen each other for half a month. <

sheng mingzhi wore a camel trench coat today, and the belt pinched his waist thin, as exquisite and noble as ever, and also exuded the atmosphere of "i am difficult to do now" from his bones.

as a result, just when he was ready to have a good talk with the little ancestor in front of him for a night, the little ancestor suddenly blinked his eyes and opened his mouth in a purely natural and harmless way: "brother jiayan." the

last time he was called "jiayange" was three years ago, when sheng mingzhi wanted a yacht worth half a billion us dollars.

however, this title reminds lu jiayan of sheng ming's juvenile age.

at that time, the little ancestor had not yet cultivated this arrogant temper.

after himself, he honestly called him brother jiayan, obedient and quiet.

lu jiayan listened, and his eyebrows were raised a little higher.

nothing to sell, either adultery or theft.

the little ancestor pointed to the watch on the table: "is this what you sent me?"

lu jiayan leaned against the edge of the nakajima platform and said slowly, "no."

sheng mingzhi didn't care about his answer at all, and skillfully picked up his watch, pretending to be sorry and emotionless in his voice, and mechanically said: "great, i know that you sent me." thank you brother jiaying, i like it, so forgive you. "how

much yin and yang weirdness is more yin and yang weirdness."

strive to directly give lu jiayan, an old man, to death.

sheng mingzhi obviously loved the newly arrived watch, and put it on his wrist for half a day, without giving lu jiayan a single look. <

until lu jiayan put down the meal, stretched out his hand on the table and buckled: "talk?