Chapter 46- First Impressions

December 21st, 2015:

We were at our before last fansign in Korea of the year. Fans had come out in full force with the presents this time, being that it was the last fan sign and 3 days out till Christmas. I had already been given two flower crowns, a pair of funky glasses, and wings to wear. I had also received maple candies, a box of chocolates, and some nice pens.

I was sitting in the middle next to Taehyung and Seokjin.

----Fan #20----

"Hello," I wave at the next fan as they scoot over.

"Hi," she says excitedly, handing me her album.

"Are you on break right now?" I ask the fan given that she looked to be in late high school to first year of university.

"Yes, I finished on the 18th," she nods, "I was hoping to come to an earlier fan sign so you could wish me good luck on my exams... but I couldn't get a ticket".

"Oh, no! I'm sure you didn't need our luck though," I smile as I finished signing the album, "do you have far to go after the fan sing?"

"No, I live really close by," she answers.

"That's good. It's too cold to have a long journey today," I say just as Sejin asks the fan to move along.

"Bye! And good luck on all your future endeavors," I wink.

----Fan #21----

"Hi," I smile to the next fan.

"Hi Y/N!" she half-yells, "you are my ultimate bias!"

"Am I really?" I chuckle at how excited she was getting.

"You're dancing, singing, horseback riding, charisma..." she lists as I try to grab her album from her hands, but with every new item on the list, she put it away from my grasp in excitement.

"Thank you," I blush, "can I... uh... can I have your album?"

"Oh, yes, of course," it was her turn to blush, "sorry".

"Have you eaten today?" I ask as I signed.

"I was too nervous, but I will after this," she tries to reassure me.

"You promise," I put out my pinky finger.

"Promise," she smiles, intertwining my pinky with hers, "I got you a Christmas present".

She takes a horse stuffy out of her bag and puts it on the table. I quickly pick it up to look at it.

"I tried to find one that looked like your horse," she smiles. I had posted a picture of me and my old horse after the I Need U music video had been released since fans were desperate to get more info on my horseback riding.