Chapter 32- Happy?

Underlined = English

29th of August, 2015:

"Ok guys, let's end this with a bang ok!" Namjoon shouts over the sheers from the crowd.

We were backstage in Hong Kong, our hands one on top of the other right before starting the last concert of the Red Bullet tour.

"Put your hearts into this guys, but stay safe and be smart," Hoseok adds before Namjoon shouts our chant and we all turn toward the stage. This stage was larger than several we had had and so I was excited about this concert. Not only that, but it was our last in one, I had to give it my all.

---------------------------------------------------

The vocal line was changing while the rap line performed the cyphers. I was in my separate changing room. I put on my red skirt, white t-shirt with a graphic on it, knee-high socks, and converses. A stylist is trying to apply some more makeup through it all.

We were 16 songs in, and I was starting to feel the effects. Not only in my body, but I was really pushing my voice to the maximum. As a result, I was chugging water to try and keep myself hydrated.

I finish getting ready and make my way back to the stage at the same time the rap line rushes into the boys' changing room. I meet the vocal line and we go on stage to interact with the audience, giving time to the rap line to change. The rap line finally joins us, and we keep the concert going.

We had just done Path and were now all lined up to give our final words. Seokjin had given his short but sweet goodbye to ARMY for now and I was up next. Instead of speaking right away, I just look in awe at the crowd in front of us. I then hear my name being chanted, Jungkook and Jimin even join in.

"Thank you," I blush finally speaking, "I was just soaking up this moment... this very special moment," I was starting to feel myself choke up, "I know I say this all the time, but I love you ARMY so much!" I give them a moment to cheer, "I'm scared if I say it too much people might start to think it's fake or there's no meaning behind my words, but please know that if I say I love someone, that I don't say it lightly. You all are the most amazing human beings and I've had so much fun with you guys tonight and throughout this whole tour... I also want to thank every concert and Big Hit staff member that made this concert and tour possible from the stylists to the lighting directors to security. And... of course... I have to thank the members for being the anchors of my life," I pause, shooing a stray tear, "I'm so glad we were able to do this tour and I really do truly love you all!"

I do a large heart with my arms over my head. ARMY cheers and Yoongi starts his speech.

We perform the encores and eventually walk off stage. I could see Jimin and Jungkook being given oxygen on the stairs, and I wasn't far from requiring the same assistance. I stumble down the stairs and get to my changing room. Just as I enter, I throw up water and the energy bar I had eaten before the concert into the trash can.

"Oh Y/N," I hear Yoona whisper as she held my hair.

I gingerly crumble to the ground.

"That was a good concert," I breathe, "I really gave it my all".