Chapter 9- I Need U MV Filming

March 15th, 2015:

Jongin had asked to meet me to talk about what had happened last night. I agreed because I was kind of hoping to hear he had broken up with Binna.

He came over to my dorm late in the evening.

"I've brought you a fruit tart," he hands me a small brown box, "as a gesture of apology".

"Thanks," I reply, taking the box and closing the door.

"I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. Binna was out of line," he says, sitting down on my desk chair.

"She wasn't out of line," I shake my head, "her reaction was normal. If my boyfriend's ex showed up at a family dinner, and that family hasn't been accepting you, and my boyfriend seems to be having a better time with the ex than me... I'd be a little upset too".

"She still shouldn't have shouted at you," he states, "I talked with her afterward".

"And how was the sex?" I ask, insinuating how he could never have serious conversations with her about what to fix in the relationship.

"Ha, it didn't happen this time," he laughs dryly, "she embarrassed herself, myself, and you in front of my entire family. I had to speak with her frankly. She can't control who I'm friends with and has to respect my time and schedule".

"And how did she react?" I question, suspecting I knew the answer already.

"Not well," he sighs, "but honestly if she can't deal with that, then no matter how good she is... then we're done".

"Yeah... dating an idol is always hard..." I say, picking off the last kiwi from the tart.

Silence falls until Jongin's phone goes off.

"Hello?" he says picking up the phone.

"Where are you? I wanted to surprise you, but your members say you aren't in," I could hear Binna's voice say.

"I'm out with friends," he answers.

"So, you have time for friends, but not me?" I could faintly hear.

"Binna–" he tries to explain, but she cuts him off.

"You're with her, aren't you," she scolds him, "what does she have that I don't? Am I not enough? Frankly, she didn't seem over you. Her group isn't that popular compared to EXO... you should be careful".

I sigh.

"Binna, that's enough," Jongin says angrily, "you have to understand and respect my friends and decisions. I don't get at you for being friends with Donghyun".

I assumed he was one of her male friends.